Always a drama queen.

" Darling you need this I mean you needed a make-over more than anything... If it wasn't for me you'll still be in bed watching stupid shows on your laptop" she proclaimed her long hands cupping my cheeks.

As if she was scolding a little child.

I could see the utter shock on Hana face who moved around me, swiftly staring at our reflection in the mirror. It wasn't a doubt that between the two, Hana was a sight for sore eyes.

With her large brown eyes and raven black hair, she stood out proudly amongst the crowds and not to mention the dark eye shadow make-up she had on, with the maroon dress, anyone would be entranced with her; whereas me.

Well I felt slightly bland.

My long auburn hair seemed to go on forever making my white skin look slightly pale. My Hazel eyes had dark bags underneath from the lack of sleep, making my face look thinner. Almost unrecognisable.

Sighing softly, I felt Hana squeeze my shoulders reassuringly, smiling softly at me through the mirror.

" Babes you'll be okay, I know you're nervous but It'll be alright... Now take a deep breath princess because the crowd awaits you" she whispered softly making me chuckle. There goes Hana with her poetry and English literature- ladies and gentleman.

" Besides I heard Saif was asking for you" she spoke grinning, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Making my face heat up furiously. Loud chuckles erupted throughout the room worsening the situation, as I sat down on the chair, my eyes landing on my hands. Avoiding everyone's gaze.

As much as I tried; the nervousness that crept inside of me was digging up a deep void, making it harder for me to breath.

I was getting married tomorrow. Like tomorrow. In twenty Hours and three minutes time I'll will be getting married to Saifullah Khan.

Holy shi-

The sudden thought had my face paling. I didn't imagine my wedding to be like this. I didn't imagine getting married to Saif. I thought that one day I'd fall in love with a handsome caring man and get married to him.

I didn't imagine getting married to a spoilt rich boy that annoyed me, like no tomorrow. It wasn't as though this marriage was forced but it wasn't exactly love; more like an arrangement.

Saif wasn't older than me by many years, rather just three Years making him Twenty-Two. He wasn't that bad looking either. With light brown hair and grey eyes and strong jawline to kıll for; he had many falling for him and to top that he carried a strong charming attitude around him, making him the official charmer but in my books a great nuisance.

Yeah I was getting married to that nuisance. I thought sadly looking up at the mirror.

My once pale skin now looked bright and healthy, as the light silver eye makeup with a hint of gold made the, hazel colour of my eyes stand out more. My lips were now a shade of light pink matching the daring blush on my cheeks.

Scanning the mirror a long yellow skirt decorated with beautiful beads and sequences shined brightly against the lights; my eyes slowly scanning the long top reaching my thighs, before looking upwards.