Chapter Two

Hey Guys!! Please don't forget to vote comment and Share.

•••

A warm breeze settled down slowly on the shores of the earth. The eerie howl of the surroundings was silenced in the upcoming showers of happiness. The day had finally arrived which would not only change one, but many lives as all held their breath... Waiting.

I could feel my heart beating wildly as I stared at the sky; hoping and praying for an answer. Unsure of the deep void digging inside of me.

The fiery red mixed with dark pink, created a mesmerising colour as the sun slowly rose from its deep slumber. The winds that were once icy now turned warm and bright. Welcoming a new dawn upon everyone at sight.

The rising of the sun had always fascinated me; but no more than the twinkling stars at night.

I wasn't sure whether it was the number of romance movies I had watched or the books that held me awake all night; but the stars above, high in the skies each held an ancient secret tied tight in its eyes. I always wondered, the events they had seen. What secrets they possed and the tears they had shed.

It was quite wondrous to see such a beautiful creation be casted in to the pits of darkness; but then again hope is given when light is shined in the tunnel of darkness. It was amazing how Allah created everything. A partner for all. An answer for every living. If it wasn't for the darkness of the nights, we wouldn't know the happiness of light. If it wasn't for the twinkling stars we wouldn't know the beauty of the rain.

Everything had an answer.

Everything happened for a reason but sometimes to see the reason, one needs to pay extra attention. Give extra time and extra care to see the secrets held within.

The sudden opening of the door had me snapping out my dazed thoughts as I slowly turned around, my eyes landing on Hana. I could feel them widening as I stared in awe at the woman in front of me.

Hana at the age of Twenty-One had been married to her University sweetheart but along the way, problems appeared and she couldn't cope having to look after herself whilst she was pregnant and waiting on her husband who was always abroad.

Imran loved Hana with all his heart and till this day he does but the events that happened between his family and Hana had shattered her. Although they aren't divorced; Hana does everything in her will to forget about him. Just sometimes she does a terrible job at it like right now, as I stared at her wedding ring on her finger.

The red dress she had worn made her large brown eyes stand out more as she brushed her fingers through her hair; the long golden earrings appearing in sight. Being a makeup artist as well as a lawyer you'd think, Hana had applied a lot of make up, but hard for contrary beliefs Hana wasn't a big fan of make-up. She puts it on others but on herself she only applied eyeliner and lipstick, and if in a good mood she would put blusher on but that was it. That was Hana yet, she still looked flawless as I looked at her smiling softly.

I could see the hesitant look in her eyes as she walked forward and leaned against the balcony. Nothing was said yet everything was said as she gazed at the sunrise ahead of her; the large brown of her eyes reflecting the fiery red and pink.

" Imran is here" She whispered quietly that if it wasn't for me standing so closely next to her. I would've have hardly heard it.