23 - Favorite broadway revival

Jack -

Chicago. He loves the mood of the show and the darkness behind it. He loves the style of music and the acting is great, he tells you.

Davey -

Les Miserables. Davey loves the revolution. I kinda made this clear with his favorite broadway song but he loves it because he was in a school production of it.

Racetrack -

Pippin. When you and him saw it, he was in a trance from the high flying performers. He couldn't stop singing Magic To Do the rest of the day.

Spot -

You're a good man, Charlie brown. It may sound weird but honestly Spot thought it was a hilarious show. Many people thought he would like a show with blood or gore but nope, he loves funny.

Crutchie -

Gypsy. The whole story of Gypsy really moved Crutchie. Since he really never grew up with a family, the story of Momma rose sounds crazy to him.

Mush -

Grease. Mush is a huge dance geek so its really no surprise that this ones his favorite. He loves jamming out to grease lighting while he thinks your away.

Blink -

Sweeney Todd. Blink didn't actually love it when it was revised but when he saw Hamilton's parody of it, he looked more into the show and fell in love.

Skittery -

A Chorus Line. It's really embarrassing for Skittery to admit that he loves A Chorus line. The music and dancing are so moving to him and he loves the plot.

Bumlets -

Fiddler on the roof. The story of the women marrying for love not wealth really touches him. You came from a family that was very traditional and wanted you to marry rich but you showed them you really did love Bumlets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

These actually came out well I'm happy