5 - How you meet (Jack, Davey, Racetrack, and Spot)

Jack -

You haven't eating in a week. It was all because you really couldn't effort food, you spent in on housing and such, but didn't really think about eating. However you really couldn't contain it much longer, so you decided to steal some. As you were walking, you happened to see an unoccupied fruit stand. Being the stealthy women you were, you almost managed to go un-noticed. It wasn't until  two boys (The Delancey Brothers) decided to mess around with you.

"We saw what ya did, and we could always tell Snyder" One said. He had a mustache and a very creepy smirk. The other one also smirked and started slowly walking towards you. You made a dash for it, Running quite awhile before you couldn't see them behind you. You started running again but ran into something, causing you to fall back.

"Aye! watch where you going" you said, rubbing your head. The figure helped you up, and when you looked up, it was a cute boy.

"Sorry miss" the boy said, tipping his cowboy hat. He had light brown wavy hair and a bandana around his neck.

"I-its fine" you stuttered, blushing a little. He smiled and started walking away.

"Wait! What's your name?" you yelled to him, causing him looked back at you.

"Kelly. Jack Kelly and yours?" He yelled back.

"Y/l/n. Y/n Y/l/n"

Davey

"Hey Y/n, Have you seen David around lately" One girl asked as you made your way through the halls. You honestly didn't know who David was, but a lot of people thought you were together.

"No, I'm sorry. Sarah might know, I'll ask her for you" You shook your head smiling. Sarah was your Best friend since you moved here, but you've never actually met her family. You knew she had 2 brothers and one was named David. Sarah also seemed to know everyone at school.

"Hey Sarah!" You said, hugging her. She smiled and hugged you back.

"Hey Y/n, How are you?" She asked.

"Actually, I have a question to ask you" You said, looking at her. She nodded her head.

"Have you seen David lately?" You asked. She thought for moment before speaking up.

"You mean my brother? Yeah I know where he is" She laughed. So that was her brother David. You laughed too, along with her.

"Okay, I was just wondering" You said. She suddenly started smiling.

"If you'd like, we could go visit him after school. He said he was hanging out with the Newsboy's today" She said. You had known that Sarah was friends with them, and now You know it was because of Davey.

"Sure! I would love too!" You said, waving and walking away from her.

{Time skip}

You met Sarah outside after school and you two walked over to the Horace Greenly Statue and as you expected, there were about 20 boys there. One came over to Sarah and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey baby" he said. He wore a red bandana around his neck and had a strong New York accent.

"Hello Jack, this is my best friend, Y/n" she said. You shook his hand before Sarah pulled you to another boy. Yes it was very cliche because you guys locked eyes and it was a match made in heaven.

"Davey this is my best friend, Y/n" she said. He looked deeply into your eyes and it seemed the world stopped.

"Y/n meet Davey"

Racetrack -

You met Racetrack of course at the races. Your trained the horses, and your just happened to be one of  the best trainers in the races.

One day you were walking around the stables when you saw a Italian looking boy who was laying against a stable door.

"Can I help you?" You said, walking up to him. You were still dressed like a boy so you could work there without being catcalled.

"Just hanging out, tryin to sell my papes" He said. You nodded your head before walking back to your station. You took off your hat so your hair fell down your back. You picked up a penny and walked back over to the boy.

"One pape please" he smiled when he saw who you really were and gave you a pape. You handed him the penny and skimmed through the paper before he spoke up.

"Whats a pretty gurl like you hiding behind that hat?" he laughed, as you blushed a deep shade of pink.

"Just so I can do what I love I guess" You said blushing, as he smiled at you.

"A gurl who knows what she wants, I like it" he smirked. He then held out his hand to you.

"The names Racetrack" He said.

"Y/n"

You had spend the rest of the day thinking of Racetrack...

Spot -

After a long, gruesome day at the cotton mills, You decided to head to tibby's with the rest of your work friends. When you got there, you noticed a strangely large number of Newsboys, considering it was still the work day. You decided to think nothing of it and moved to the table next to them.

"Hello girls, what would you like?" the waiter asked you guys when you all sat down. After ordering you noticed a few newsboys looking at you.

"Seems like your the celebrity today y/n" one of your friends said. You blushed and continued to talk.

"I guess so" You said back. After talking about the gossip at the mills your food came.

"So then Anna told me that the boss was having an affair with one of the workers, and me being me, I told Nellie who told Margaret who told the boss" One of your other friends said. Personally you were more excited in your book you were reading then the gossip.

As you read, one of you friends nudged you to look at one of the newsboys. He had on a cold face but when your eyes met he blushed and looked away like nothing happened.

"Go talk to him" she said, smiling. You shook your head and looked at him.

"I - I can't, He seems like someone with no emotions" You laughed a little. You saw him look to you again and slightly smile but immediately looked away one your eyes met once more.

"Fine. If you won't talk to him than I will" She said. She moved out of the booth and made her way over to the Newsboys. They all watched her and some even took off there newsboys caps for her, but you just watched her.

She put a hand on the boys shoulder and he looked to me. She whispered to him and he made his way over to you.

"Aye" He said, sitting next to you. All the girls sitting around you got up and went over to your other friend.

"The names Spot" He said, sticking his hand out to you. You gladly shook it and blushed.

"My names Y/n"

----------------------------------------------

OKAY I WILL POST THE REST TOMORROW I PROMISE BUT IM JUST GLAD I GOT THIS DONE HOLY EYSTER