45 - What you fight about

Jack -

You guys don't fight much but when you do, it's always about the sheets on the bed. You both are to blame since you both love hogging the warmth. They aren't long and tend to end when either he gives up or you surrender, but no matter how much you fight about it, you still love each other to beyond and back.

Davey -

Davey is very picky when it comes to eating locations. He always tells you it's nothing and that he really doesn't care, but if it's any other place besides Tibby's, He doesn't want to go there. You hate it so much and it always ends up in a fight. While it never gets too serious, you still stayed annoyed for the rest of the night.

Racetrack - 

You guys always fight about the littlest and the stupidest things. From who's job it was to clean the dishes to why the bathrooms a mess, it's a whole spectrum of problems. They usually get resolved before someone leaves, but you two see it as bonding rather than fighting because after you're done, you two always make up ;)))))

Spot -

You absolutely hate it when spot swears too much. You grew up in a family strictly against any sort of foul language, so when Spot swears you can't stand it. You two always end up fight about it, Spot claiming that 'it's his mouth and he can say whatever with his mouth,' but you always resolve it in the end, since Spot knows where you're coming from.

Crutchie -

You and Crutchie always fight about Crutchies confidence. You get it, that crutchie isn't the strongest being, but you hate when he lets other put him down. You wish he would stand up more, and sometimes you tell him this, and it always ends up in a fight.  You two would make up in the end, and you couldn't help but think the fighting helped him be more confident.

Mush -

Mush is probably the dirtiest eater around. When you and he go out to dinner, other customers look at you two and judge. You've tried changing him, but whenever you bring it up, Mush gets very defensive. He know's he's dirty, but he just won't admit it, so it always ends up in some little argument. It's never serious and you two always make up.

Blink -

You and Blink fight the most about the hot water. Since you two don't make the most money, saving water is vital, but both you two take way to long in the shower, wasting good hot water. It's a topic that alway turns into a fight, and whether or not you're to blame or him, it's a hot button topic in your house and the fights never seem to end, but in the end, you two make up romantically;;)))))))))

Skittery -

Sometimes you feel skittery cares more about his hair than you. You have to admit, it's amazing hair, but sometimes he puts more care into than he does in you. He claims he doesn't care about his hair, but you know deep inside he does, so it always ends in a big fight. In the end, though, they're is always a makeup session.

----------------------------------------------------------------

WOWZA I UPLOADED, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

So anyway yeh