52 - His go to audition song

Jack :

Waving through a window from Dear Evan Hansen. As cliche as it sounds, Jack fell in love with this song the moment he heard it. It seems silly, but Jack suffers from Social Anxiety so when he found DEH in general, he felt happy knowing he could relate to a musical so much. Though this is an extremely popular song, Jack will still sing it every time at an autition.

Davey :

I'm Alive from Next to Normal. When Davey was in highschool, he played Gabe in a regional theatre production of Next to Normal and since then this has been the song he goes to for any audition. It was his favorite role he played since it was the show both of you did (You were Natalie) and when you two got close. It was also such an emotional and fun role for him to play that this song brings back good memories.

Race :

Maria from West Side Story. The first broadway show Race saw was West Side Story and it's had a place in his heart. He's still waiting for the day he will play Tony in WSS but till then he loves singing Maria. He can actually sing it really well and he'll sing it for most if not all auditions.

Spot :

My Petersburg from Anastasia The Musical. Even though he doesn't wanna admit it, Anastasia is one of Spot's favorite movies and he feels he relates to the character Dimitri a lot so when Anastasia the Musical came out, Spot was ecstatic. My Petersburg is his favorite and he just feels so connected to the song. His Petersburg is Brooklyn so when He sings the song, He things of his origins.

Crutchie :

Michael In The Bathroom from Be More Chill. Crutchie has always suffered from Anxiety, so when he found this song he fell in love. He just connects to it and feels so much emotion when singing it. For every concert he does, He'll always sing this song. It's his favorite from the whole show and his one dream is to play Michael but till then, He'll sing this song for every big audition he has.

Mush :

Moving Too Fast from The Last Five Years. In College, Mush played Jamie in a production of The Last Five Years and since then, any song Jamie sings is his go to audition song but his favorite is Moving Too Fast. Since he got his acting and dancing career, he felt as if he were moving to fast but in a good way, much how Jamie felt. He feels the same energy Jamie probably felt the way his career is growing and he loves it.

Blink :

Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Miserables. One of the more sadder songs on the list, Blink always loved the emotional depth of the song. His dream role is to play Marius but till then, He'll sing this song 24/7. He's just in love with Marius's story line and the songs role in the musical all together. He's waiting for his chance to play Marius but till then, he'll sing the song for every audition.

Skittery :

Miracles of Miracles from Fiddler on the roof. Skittery played Motel in a production Of FIddler and has been able to sing the song well. When he sings it, He thinks about you cause to him, you are his Miracle. He feels as though you are too good for him sometimes but you remind him everyday you love him dearly. The song is happy and just overall fun to sing.

-------------------------------------------------------------

wowza she uploaded what a strange thing.

also can we talk about how attractive Mike faist is? like omg please

I have an instagram you should follow

@connoronthebarricade

it's pretty lit, I just post Mike Faist

follow me yo