8 - Your Wing-women/Wingman

Jack -

Runner. She's one of the only girl newsies beside you so when you found each other, she helped you catch that Jack Kelly.

Davey-

Sarah. She helped you find Davey so she's always been there to help you.

Racetrack -

Your Mother. It might sound stupid but since your father died she's been there for you and even in-couraged you to start working at the stables since you love it so much

Spot -

Your cotton mill friends. Like Davey they helped you find Spot and one even introduced you too. They've helped you with dates and crisis you two go through.

Crutchie -

Danielle. She is also an apprentice doctor and even had her eyes set on Crutchie but gave him up when she realized you liked him a lot and you two have always been there for each other.

Mush -

Kloppman. He's your grand-father and one of your closest family members so he was stocked when he heard you liked Mush because he only wants the best for you.

Blink -

Les. He was one of your students and told you everything you needed to know about Blink before your first date and kinda just became your wingman.

Skittery -

Clara. She works with you and comforted you after what happened that first night you met Skittery and wanted you to actually take a chance on Skittery.

Bumlets -

Medda. She's always been like a mother to you and was very happy when you found someone. She helped you on your first date, your fights, and eventually your wedding.

---------------------------------------------

Okay so all of these aren't really wingman related stories but its something like that. Thank you for almost 200 reads by the way!