Chapter 2

/Yesterday that night/

Jungkook's POV
I was playing video games with Taehyung to get hunger out of our heads while Namjoon was on his phone, listening to music. Sometimes he would utter the lyrics and I find it funny because I don't know if he was singing or rapping it.

I wonder why exactly Jin didn't want to order from phone. Is the food Jin insisted buying really that good?

"I'm hungry. Can you make me food Mr. Ellie?" Taehyung paused the game and turned to his stuffed toy elephant.

Sometimes I don't really get hyung.

He's so weird.

I mean, how could a stuffed toy animal talk back? I let out a sigh.
I left Taehyung and his Elephant or Ellie or whatever he calls it, alone. I swear he always had that stuffed toy wherever we go.
It's already an hour and Jin hasn't come back yet.

"Aish what's taking him so long?" Feeling my patience subside, I was slightly annoyed.

"Relax Jungkook. Maybe the line was long." Hoseok patted my back, calming me down.

"Omo~ Our maknae is hungry. Want me to feed you with my charms?" Jimin snickered and I playfully shoved his figure that was sticking close to me, away.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah how dare you push away your hyung?" He glared at me, obviously a playful one.

"Maybe it's because of how you are basically glued to me like gum." I said. "Isn't that right, Jwmin-sshi?" I added

A few seconds later, Hoseok and Namjoon were dying with laughter while Jimin pouted angrily in the corner but then bursted out laughing since he was trying to hold back his laughter from the start.

Just then, Jin opens the door, heaving out short breathes. He was baffled by the fact that Yoongi had texted him, blackmailing him to hurry up. Because the said male was foremost hungry and tired. Overall he was whining in his texts.

"Min Yoongi!! You better not have toppled my Mario collection to the floor!" He shouted at the pale man, lying on the couch.

Yoongi looked up in no emotions whatsoever, staring at Jin with pure mixed feelings.

"Why didn't you just call a pizza delivery?" Yoongi said in monotone.

"See! Hyung, I told you nae pizza nunmul is da best." Taehyung exclaimed, earning a groan from Jin.

*end of flashback
---
YOUR POV

UNKNOWN : Er okay. I guess your phone is off or you're just sleeping

7:02am
You had just woken up from jetlag, checking the time on your phone. Jin's message was the first thing you were baffled at.
Your fingers were almost pressed, ready to text back when your alarm scared the heck out of you.

'Right...my school alarm'

You pressed it back off and deleted the scheduled alarm. It was for school but now you are pretty much free for the rest of your life.

By free I meant the school you were in dropped you out. All because of one individual.

And this individual was a girl.

She was like the most hard headed girl you've ever met, persistent and wouldn't stop meddling into your affairs- also loves creating rumors about you in school.

Since she was popular, people trusted her more.

You didn't do anything to trigger her inner demonic self though, she just happens to like treating people small because she's a spoiled privelage bitch, who thinks money is power.
Good thing you were out of that school. It didn't quite have that quality of education you needed. The teachers mostly doesn't teach and there were a lot unnecessary rules.