NINETEEN

Ana's POV

Austin pulls away and gives me a smirk. he reaches down and begins to pull up on his shirt. I can see his perfectly formed six pack peeking out before I grab his arms and stop him.

"Maybe we should take a break" I suggest, hoping my rapid heartbeat isnt actually audible. 

"whatever you want" he says

I look down at my hand still on his arm and pull it away quicker than I shouldve.

I get up and begin frantically looking around for a clock "what time is it?" 

"About 2" Austin answers

"Wheres my bag?"

Austin stands up and waves my bag in front of my face

"thank you" I grab the bag and make my way through the apartment and into one of the back rooms. I shut the door behind me, lock it, and begin to undress. Though I enjoy being in Austin's clothes, my So You Think You Can Dance, meeting is at 4. I throw on a sweater, and decide to leave my hair down. 

Before I leave, I take a second to look around the room. What is this place? the walls are covered in handwritten notes, posters, colorful drawings, all addressed to Austin. 

Wow. 

I open the door and Austin walks in before I can walk out. "Pretty cool isnt it?"

"what is it?" I ask

"Fan letters, and art, the things they like to send me. I cant hang it all, so I just choose my favorites"

"why?" I like falling asleep knowing that Im loved" he grins 

I just now notice the bed "this is your bedroom" 

"yes" he laughs

"wow" it seems to be my only word for it "there are so many"

"You should see my room back in Miami! There are layers upon layers of letters from over the years!" 

"Id like to" I smile

"Like to what?"

"Go to your house in Miami" I turn back to look at the pictures

"really?"

"yeah? why not? We're" My voice struggled as I finished the sentence with the word "friends" I clear my throat "Plus I hear the beaches are way better over there" I change the subject

"they are" he laughs again

"are you going to drive me to the meeting? they said they could send me a car" 

"Ill drive you" he jumps up and scampers off to the living room to find his keys

_____________________________

When we arrive to the theater I am nervous. More nervous than I have ever been before. At least for something like this. 

I walk in, Austin still by my side, and there is a fumbly intern who quickly comes up to meet me "Anjalee?" she seems excited

"I go by Ana" I correct her "and this is Austin" Austin shakes the girls hand

"I know who you are" she acts like a bubbly 13 year old "well if you follow me this way

She leads us through a maze that is backstage and eventually we end up on stage. From the opposite wing a cute little British man approaches. 

"hello, Im Nigel, the executive producer" 

"hello" I shake his hand "this is-"

"Austin Mahone" Nigel finishes my sentence "good to see you again" they shake hands.