TWENTY-SIX

7k READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I AM SO GLAD THAT I AM GETTING SUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS STORY. HOPE YOU ENJOY PART TWENTY SIX!!

XXWADAYAKNOW

--------------------------------------------------

"I am going back to school this week" 

"why? You had such a good week on the show last week." Austin tries to convince me to stay in LA 

"I know, but I have not been in class in what seems like forever"

"When will you be back?"

Whenever I find that letter. "Next week" I smile. It takes me two seconds to repack my backpack. 

"At least let me drive you" 

"You have rehearsals" I point out. "I will see you in a week" I walk over to where Austin is and kiss him on the cheek. 

"Stay" he grabs my arm. 

"I cant" I laugh wriggling my arm free. 

"then I am driving you" he decides. 

"Austin-"

"I am driving you" 

"Fine" I am actually kind of excited. "You sure?" I check.

"I am driving you" He repeats himself once more. He grabs his keys and my backpack for me before holding the door open for me.

"Dont drop that this time" I point to the backpack. 

He rolls his eyes at me and I laugh. "After you" he gestures out the door. Normal girls would die to experience this kind of chivalry, but I on the other hand know he does it to make himself feel competent. Whatever floats his boat I guess. 

We get in the car and begin the drive to the academy.

"Ana you are going to have to make your decision soon"

The words make my heart start racing.

"I have to-"

"Ya I know. I just-"

"Well what do you think about it?"

Shit. "Umm-" I nervously rack my brain. "I like the idea of it-" I test the waters to see how he will react. Why didnt I just tell him I didnt read it when I had the chance. Now I cant tell him. This is all my fault. 

"But-" Austin prompts

"But I just-" I struggle

"I get it" he smiles

"You do?"

"yeah of course" he looks at me again.

"Well what do you think I should say?" I am somewhat pleased with my manipulation skills .

"I think you should say yes" he laughs "But I completely understand if-"

"Then yes" I interrupt him

"Are you serious?" he looks at me with excited eyes and swerves the car. 

"Eyes on the road sparky" 

"Sorry, I am just excited." 

I laugh. "Well I mean if it is what you really want how could I say no?"

"Of course it is what I want, I wouldnt have asked you if it was not what I wanted" He smiles at me again. I ignore his smile and point to the road. He whips his head back around and looks out the front window. "Wait, let me get this straight, you took this long to decide because you thought I didnt mean it?"