Thursday; March 24th, 2016

Start from the beginning

I shake my head. "Don't worry about it, okay? She's dead and I have you." I kiss his lips one more time.

I feel more comfortable telling Edward about Elizabeth since my little breakdown. I don't tell him about all the sabotage and murder she did to all her husbands, just how she treated me. He doesn't need to know that... Yet.

"Let me take some of you." I take the camera from him and snap pictures of him.

"No!" He tries to take the camera from me but I snap another one.

He launches toward me and I run over to the trees, laughing like a little girl. I love these types of games we have, he chases me until I'm tired and I just to let him catch me. After I let him catch me, our lips smash together. I smile and run my hands through his hair.

"We are so cute," he whispered against my lips. "I just want to punch us in the face."

I laugh. I look at him the eyes and sigh. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you, too."

The moment is interrupted by the buzz of my cellphone. I groan, taking my phone out. Irina's number flashed through my screen over and over again.

"Okay, someone has an obsession over you because I've seen that number call you over thousands of times this past week," Edward said annoyed.

"She's so frustrating," I mutter and reject the call. Unfortunately, she calls again. "Aw, you got to be fucking kidding me."

"Answer it," Edward said.

"Yeah. I'll be back." I walk away and answer her damn call. "What the hell do you want?"

"I want to talk," she snapped.

"We talked, Irina. What the fuck do you want to say now?"

"Watch your language!"

"Fuck you." I hang up. She called again. "What?" I snap.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I need to," I sighed. "Because I'm looking after myself, Irina. I'm sorry but I'm not fit to play older sister and baby sister. Look for someone else who'll believe your shit story." I hang up and turn off my phone.

That worked for a day or two before she started bothering me again. Edward was started to get annoyed by the phone calls I would get while we were together. One night, he even answered the phone and without giving her the chance to speak told her to fuck off. He doesn't even know who he talked too and that just amused me.

After a couple of days, I decided to take a little stroll down the small town of Forks by myself. The sun was out and the weather was perfect for a pair of shorts and a tank top. It was a nice walk until she had to come in my way.

"Fuck." I turn around and walk the other way but she caught up fast and gripped my arm. "Ouch!"

"You've been avoiding me, again!" She snapped.

"And you still don't get the fucking hint. Get away from me," I snapped.

"Bella, I'm not with Charlie, if that's what you think," she insisted.

"Either if you are or not, I don't give a fuck. I'm not risking it. So get. Away. From. Me."

She shook her head. "I still don't get it. We had a moment you and I, there was bond between us that night at the hotel. I felt it. And then? Nothing! You left all over again."

"I did not leave, for your information, I was taken by my poisonous mother," I snapped, pushing her back. "I made up my mind, Irina. I don't want anything to do with you."

"Charlie is coming."

"What?"

She sighed. "When you were taken, Renee's parents forced her to sign her rights away that same day. So, technically to the eyes of the court when she took you, you were kidnapped from your legal guardians. He won. He has your custody and he is coming for you."

"When?" I ask with a shaky voice. This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening. I have to talk to James.

"In a day or two, that's why I've been so insistent in talking to you," she said. "What are you planning to do?"

"What do you think?" I snap. "I have to put at least five thousands miles between me and Charlie."

"You're going to need help with that," she replied.

"I already have help."

"More than just one person. I can talk to whoever is helping you, Bella. I'm not going to betray you," she assured me.

I arc an eyebrow. "And what if you do?"

"I won't."

I bit my lip and stare at her. I have no time to loose, I have to leave soon but I can't take Edward with me. Once he knows about what I've done he'll hate me and I can't live with that. If I leave, perhaps Charlie will forget about them and go after me. I have to leave them safe but in order to do that, I have to leave before they realize what's going on.

"I'll give you James' phone number but if you dare betray me I will hunt you down and I will kill you. Don't doubt that for a second."

"I won't."

I give her James number and leave her after that. I have to get to the Manor and pack as much as I can. The ride back home is almost nerve wrecking. I talk to James and he said he was already on his way back here.

Once I get to the Manor, I run up to my room without even looking at my surroundings and slam the door behind me. I grab a bag, packing as much as it can hold. It wasn't a big one but given the circumstances, I guess it'll be everything I need. Just as I was putting my tooth brush and other bathroom utilities I would need, a knock on the door stops me.

"Who is it?" I ask out of breath.

"Isabella, can you come down, please?" Carlisle asked on the other side of the door.

I swallow. "Um, yeah. Just, uh, give me a second."

I rush back to my room and throw the bag under the bed. I fix my messy hair and with a deep breath, I step out of my room. Carlisle waits outside of my door with a sever look on his face. He holds a yellow envelope and a white piece of paper in his hands.

"You look a little shaken up," he said coolly.

"Um, no I'm alright."

He nodded. "Alright, come downstairs. There's something that we have to discuss with my family."

"Alright," I replied. I walk down to the living room where Esme, Emmett, Alice, Edward and both Rosalie and Jasper were waiting for us. "What's all this about?"

Carlisle stood beside me and took a deep breath. "I know you're all wondering why I called this family meeting, but this is a delicate situation. It has to deal with Bella."

"Bella?" Edward scrunched.

"Yes," Carlisle said. "I received this envelope this morning." He looked at me. "And before I read what this letter contains, I want to ask you something, Bella."

I freeze. "What is it?"

"Is there anything that we should know about you and what you've done ever since you came here last November?"

Author's Note:

The climax is about to happen! 😱😱 I will be adding Edward's P.O.V really soon as the story takes a whole different turn.

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324