Sunday; February 14th, 2016

Bella P.O.V

I stop, I couldn't keep going. My legs hurt, my butt hurts and my chest hurts from all the exercise I've been doing in less than three hours. How could Edward think I'd be able to make it out of this alive?

I bend down, resting my hands over my knees, trying to catch my breath. I've taken my sweater off and my hair is pulled up but no matter what else I do, I'm still feeling like I'm burning up.

"Need a rest, champ?" Edward asked with an obvious grin on his face. I look at him as he offers me the only damn bottle of water we brought. He is trying to kill me.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" I said, yanking the bottle from him and take a large drink of water.

"I've warned you before we came, it's a long hike," he said and sat down on a rock. "How about a rest?"

"No need to ask me twice." I sit down on the grass, hugging my tired legs. "Where are we heading, anyway? You're not planning on murdering me and leaving me out in the woods, are you?"

"I did consider it at some point as you were whining like a little girl," he said with a grin.

"Fuck you."

"I've already have."

"Oh, my God!" I cover my ears and laugh.

It's true, Edward and I have already been together numerous of times after New Years and I have to admit, it is fantastic. He was my first and, of course, I was his. I was really surprised by how much he knew about what to do and well, how to do it. That's what happens when you have caring parents that give you the talk about it and how to be safe about it. Unfortunately for me, Elizabeth probably wanted me to end up as a knocked up slut like she was.

After our short break, we continue our very long hike. I have to admit, the views from here are very amazing. I've never seen nature so beautiful before, never been hiking and spent this much time outside. I like it and mostly because Edward is here with me, holding my hand as we walk through the woods.

I never thought that at some point in my life, romanticism would he something that I enjoyed but of course, if it's only with Edward. I can't see anything without him, it's impossible. I've never done this before, what has he done to me? I've delayed the time I was suppose to leave for good in January just for him. I decided not to leave the Cullen's just because of him.

I've never done that in my life. I don't think I ever had or at least witnessed it with my own eyes.

Almost two hours later of walking between the woods, we make it to our final destination. Just about a few feet from us, I see an clearing, an opening between the trees that allow some of the sun's rays expand all around us. I walk further until I find myself in a beautiful meadow. The grass reached up all the way to my hips, the smell was delicious, it was pure. The flowers were colorful and alive. I've never seen such thing like this, so beautiful.

"I found it when I was out wondering through the woods," Edward said from behind me. "I come here every once in a while when I need to be away from my family."

"How bored must've you been to have come this far in the woods and find this specific spot," I said with a smile. "It's so beautiful."

"Not when you're here to compare it with," he said.

I turn around to look at him. "Do you really have to flatter me every time I say something?"

"What girl doesn't love being flattered?" He asked.

"You must know, I'm not like every girl," I replied.

"I know. That's something about you that I like so much, among many other things. No one in my family has seen this place, I've never shared it with anyone other than you."