Chapter Sixteen: Visiting Home.

Start from the beginning

"What's up, Hazza?" I asked, opening my door. 

"Don't do that!" he said hurriedly, but I'd already opened it.

"Holy Shit!" I echoed and shut the door. There was crowds and crowds of fans, screaming and trying to maul me. How did the whole world know where we were going?

"I told you to expect that, boys!" Simon chuckled. "You're doing gigs in all of your home towns, did you think you'd be singing to yourselves?"

Of course. Yet another thing I forgot. "God, it's manic!" I exclaimed. I rolled my window down and smiled.

"What are you doing, Lily?" Zayn asked.

"Someone's gotta start this thing off, hey?" Simon smiled.

"HELLO HOLMES CHAPEL!" I screamed. Cheers erupted.

"Can I get a big hello to One Direction?" I yelled. I covered my ears as loud screams started up. "And Cher?" more hysterical yelling.

"What about we say hello to the guys themselves?" I suggested and nodded to security. We clambered out of the limo, waving.

"Lily! Lily!" people yelled. I smiled and went over to sign a few papers. I spotted a small girl, waving shyly. I was reminded of me when I was younger.

"What's your name, sweetie?" I asked.

"Olivia." she mumbled. I smiled, reminded of Phoebe.

"Olivia, do you want my autograph?" I asked. She nodded vigorously. I signed her paper, then gave her a big hug.

"Who's this?" I pointed to a girl that looked exactly like her. 

"I'M ELIZA!" she squealed.

"Olivia and Eliza..." I prompted for their last name.

"Morgan." I looked up. What seemed to be their mother was smiling at me.

"Oh sorry, ma'am. Your daughters are so sweet." I exclaimed. "I've sisters myself."

"They're twins." their mum told me.

"I have twin sisters. Their names are Daisy and Phoebe." I smiled.

"My name is Lilac," She told me.

"Fans, are they?" I nodded to the twins, now bounding up and down.

"You've no idea!" chuckled Lilac. "Every Saturday they vote fro you, without fail."

"Olivia, Eliza?" I asked, bending down. "Would you like to come with us? We'll give you a special tour and front row tickets to our concerts. And backstage passes, because you're such sweet fans. That is, if you're free today?" I glanced up at Lilac. She nodded gratefully.

"You can be our new best pals." I grinned and bent down. Olivia hopped on my back.

"LOUIS!" I yelled and beckoned over.

"What'cha doing, Lily-Pop?"

"These are Olivia, Eliza and Lilac. They're such sweeties I decided they could tag along."

"Hello, Eliza!" Louis put her on his back and she shrieked in happiness. We'd always been good with kids.

______

"And they say she's in the class A-Team! 

Stuck in her daydream! 

Been this way since 18 bit lately, 

Her face seems, slowly sinking, wasting! 

Crumbling like pastry, and they scream: 

The worst things in life come free to us..."

I sang, and Harry's parents cheered. I had been introduced to his mother and father and sister, Gemma. She was great, Gemma. A female Harry, almost.

"We have to go," Simon nudged me. I picked up Eliza, swinging her onto my hip.

"You have pwetty red hair," she remarked. I giggled.

"Who's that?" she asked, pointing to Niall. I smacked my head.

"Of course, I forgot to introduce you!" I tapped Niall's shoulder.

"Hi Lilienne," he said. His voice bore no expression. My heart was breaking, crumbling.

"This is Eliza," I smiled, forcefully. "Lize, this is Niall. Are you a Niallator?"

"Yup!" She said, I laughed. "Are you two married?"

I blushed furiously. "Course not, Lize."

"We're exes," Niall said helpfully. I felt like punching him.

"Whazzat mean?" Olivia came over, bouncing on her small feet.

"It means, me and Niall were going to marry and then we broke up," I tried to explain as simply as possible.

"Oh. Ok!" Eliza hugged Olivia who looked thoughtful.

"You mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?" I smiled at the knowledge of the little five year old.

"Yes, exactly."

"And then you heart-broke each other and stopped being that?" Olivia asked. Niall nodded sadly.

"How?"

"She liked another boy," Niall said and I wanted to kick his balls.

"I didn't!" my voice rose. "None of that was true!"

"Guys!" Cher said, from over somewhere else, motioning to the twins.

"Can you imagine life without each other?" I gaped at Olivia's knowledge, bit shook my head.

"Then don't throw it all away." with that, Olivia bounced off, both Niall and my mouth forming an 'o'.

__________

"Ring the bell!" Louis shrieked. I laughed and pressed the bell of my house. I heard the chime from indoors.

"Get that, Lottie!" Mum's voice called.

Lottie opened the door.

"LILY! LOUIS!" she screamed and launched herself at us.

"Hey Lottie!" I yelled. We barged in, Daisy and Phoebe were squabbling over the television, Felicite was mumbling words out of a book and Mum was cooking bacon. I sneaked up behind Felicite and wrapped my arms round her waist and spun her around. She shrieked in delight.

"LICITE!" I screamed. "Did you miss me?"

"Lily, Lily, put me down!" she laughed happily. Louis had picked up both twins, Daisy on his shoulders and Phoebe on his back.

"Mum!" I ran at her. "I missed you so much!"

"Lily, darling, I'm so proud of you!" She sobbed. I hugged her tighter. The boys were standing awkwardly at the doorway. Olivia, Eliza and Lilac had gone home, with three tickets to the live shows and backstage passes.

"Guys!" I beckoned them in. "This is Felicite. The twins - Daisy and Phoebe. Lottie, an my mum."

"Hi, I'm Jay," She stuck out her hand. Niall kept staring at me. I tried not to glance at him. I failed miserably.