What if you bumped into him in your first met

Akashi
It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt"
"Are you okay?" Asked the handsome Crimson boy looked concern at you. Your face is getting redder when you saw his attracting heterochromatic eyes. Because you are staring at him too long, he look at you weirdly and calling you once again.

"Hello are you alright?"
"Oh-oh ye-yeah I am alright, completely okay. Hehehe" you hurriedly rise up and laughing.
"Here your student card, (last name)(first name)" he gave you your student card and smirking at you.

"Thank you" you can't stop smiling while looking at him. When he about to leave, you try to collect your courage and call him again.
"Umm, may I know your name?...since you already know mine" your face is red and nervous.
"The name is Akashi Seijuro, it's nice to meet you" smirk him and he walk away after that.

You jumped in happiness when you able to asked a handsome guy name. While Akashi found you amusing and keep smiling when he walked away.

Aomine

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" you said in unison with the person who bumped into you. You look front and it was a dark tall guy with dark blue hair look a bit pissed at you.
"I-I am sorry, I didn't look at the road" you apologize to the scary tanned man in front if you, shivering in fear. He look at your shivering state and started to laugh.
"Pftt you don't have to be that scared, I am not going to eat you" said him between his laugh.

"Dai-chaaan!! Hurry up already!" Said a girl with pink hair to him from a far, he look at her lazily and reply her.
"Shut up Satsuki! I know it already" said him scratching his head. Hearing the way he called with chan you unintentionally giggle at him.

"Pfft Dai-chan.." He stared and you continue giggling at him.
"Was my name that funny?" He frown.
"No no it's veerrryy cute 'Dai-chaaan' fufufu" you tease him again.

"My name is not cute! it's Aomine Daiki, and it's a manly name, so stop laughing!" said him angry.
"Well wasn't that a manly name Dai-chan, I like that name fufu" you teased him again and laugh it off, you gave him your name and without realizing you already become close with him.

Kuroko

It's your first year as a new student in your new high school, you feel ecstatic and excited to experience new student life. You walk around happily without looking at the road, suddenly you bumped into someone and fall to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt" You look around to whoever you bumped because you wanted to apologize, but you didn't see anyone in front of you, you rise up and wanted to walk again, feel a bit stupid because you fall on nothing.

But suddenly you are stumble upon something and fall on you face.
"Ouuuch it's painful" you said want to cry.
"I am so sorry are you alright" suddenly said a blue baby haired guy under your feet. You are surprised because you just realize he suddenly right down there, and you stumbling his feet.

"You bumped me just then, but you just rise up before me and you stumbling my feet" explain him, you apologize to him for bumped to him and stumbling his feet. He said it was okay, and he left you, you notice that he left his book, and there written his name 'Kuroko Tetsuya' you look around and he already nowhere to be found, you sigh and keep his book.