25; im back and im better

Scarlet;
"Excuse me." I mumbled and ran off looking for Cameron.

Has he seen her? I saw him talking to some guys and I ran over to him. I saw Dylan at the corner of my eye but ignored him. He was irrelevant right now.

Well he's always been irrelevant.

"Cam, let's go." I mumbled.

"What?" He questioned.

"Just come on!" I said getting impatient.

I dragged him inside getting weird looks from people. I pushed him into the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it.
Cameron;
I watched her as she turned and quickly locked the door. She looked so good in her swimsuit. Her ass don't even get me started on her ass..

"Are you even listening?" Scarlet questioned with a scoff.

"No what were you saying?" I ask.

She licks her lips and rolls her eyes,"of course you weren't listening what's new."

"I'm sorry I was-"

"Just forget it, Lauren is here." She said with wide eyes.

"Lauren?" I ask.

"Yes!" She exclaims.

"Is here?"

"Yes, gosh what didn't you hear!" She says while rolling her eyes.

"Why is she here, did she follow us?" I ask.

"No, she's your girlfriends fucking cousin!" She says with a laugh.

"Who, Carly and she is not my girlfriend." I told her honestly.

Carly and I are complicated. I think I'm going to wait a month or two to make it official. I really like her she's really sweet and beautiful but there's just something that doesn't feel right. I'm used to it..

It feels like that with every girl that isn't Scarlet.

"Guess that obsessing over you runs in the family." She said with a smirk.

"Jealously isn't cute." I told her with a smirk.

yes it is.

"Remember what Shawn told us?" She asked.

"Yea about us falling in love to make her mad?" I ask.

"What about it?"

"What do you mean don't you want to get Isabelle who's pregnant and my brothers who's been supposedly dead!" She shouted.

"Chill Scar, so what are we gonna do." I ask.

"Okay I was thinking that we just act like we're in love you know, throw around a couple of 'I love yous' and some kissing." She says with a shrug.  

I shift and I hear her sigh lightly.

"Cameron look it doesn't mean anything I get your worried about Carly I just want to get them back." She mumbles.

My eye connect with hers and sadness washes over them.

"I'll do it." I tell her.

She smiles wide and nods.

"Come on then baby." She says with a smirk.

I grab her hand and she leads me out the bathroom. We walk down stairs hand in hand and I smile. It feels like old times. I smirk and pull her arm so we are chest to chest and she lets out a small gasp.

"I love you." I tell her while looking into her eyes.

It feels like my heart is going to burst out of my chest.

"I love you." She mumbles back and I notice her eyes glisten.

I connect our lips and they move together in perfect sync. It feels indescribable but every kiss we share is like that. I reach my hands to cup her face in my hands and deepen the kiss. Finally we slowly pull away and she give me a smile I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear and notice her cheeks turn a scarlet red. She looks down and I pick her chin up with my finger. She gives me a smile and I pull her into my chest and wrap my arms around her body. I sigh happily and kiss her head. We stay like that for a minute and pull away. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and as we turn around our eyes meet Lauren.

"Wow I didn't think you had the guts S." Lauren smirks.

"Stealing my cousins boyfriend you should be ashamed."

"She isn't my girlfriend." I mutter.

Lauren's eyes meet mine and her face saddens.

"Can we talk?" Lauren asks me.

"He doesn't want to talk-"

"Baby it's okay." I tell Scarlet.

She grabs my face and gives me a quick peck. I run my thumb over her cheek and give her a reassuring smile. She gives me another quick peck.

"God damn Scarlet he's just having a chat with me you're acting like this is the last time you're gonna see him!" She says with a groan.

"With you and what your capable of who knows if this will be the last time I see him." Scarlet bites back.

"You better watch you're mouth S, don't ever forget what I'm capable of." Lauren says with a glare.

"How could I ever forget you crazy bitch." Scarlet spat.

"Babe." I say.

She looks at me and nods,"I love you."

"I love you too!" I shout after her.

She turns and gives me a smile and blows a kiss. I laugh and turn to Lauren who has her eyes close and her head on her shoulder fake snores coming from her mouth. I roll my eyes and she opens her eyes.

"Wow she's gone finally." Lauren smirks.

"What do you want?" I ask.

She shifts and gives me a sad smile.

"Did you really not love me?" She asks tears brimming her eyes.

"I did but that was the past." I mumble.

She walks closer to me and grabs my hand. I yank it away and her eyes meet mine.

"Did you love Scarlet-"

She pauses and a tear falls down her cheek.

"If so did you love her more than me, when we were together?" She continued her voice cracking at the end.

"Yes, I loved her when we together and uh yes it was more than I loved you." I tell her.

Before I can speak I feel a sting on my cheek and my eyes meet hers. It looks like satan just jumped inside her.

"You bastard!" She yelled.

"All I ever did was fucking love you and you always choose that stupid bitch what does she have that I don't!" Lauren yells.

"Please stop." I mumble.

"What the hell is going on!" Scarlet says.

"You two just wait!" Lauren screams.

"You thought I was gone but that was just a break!" She yells tears spilling out her eyes.

"Lau-"

"You thought I was bad before just fucking wait!" She cuts me off.

"I'm back and I'm better than ever bitches." She says and walks off slamming the door making us both flinch.

********
that Bryson tiller reference at the end haha! Hope u liked!!

xoxox C