1; running away

The whole night was a blur...

I started to panic. I walked to edge and I saw people surrounding him and I heard police sirens from afar. I looked around and saw a ladder in bold letters it said emergency exit. I ripped off the chains and began climbing down the ladder. Connor is dead. That's all that was going through my head and I was going to get framed for his death. This was her plan me going to jail for something I didn't do so she could have Cameron.

I slowly went down the last few steps and looked around. The blue lights lit up the street. I'm sure they were looking. I looked down the alley and saw a way to get on the other street. I ran as fast as I could till I hit the street again. A taxi was coming down the street and I waved my hand. He parked in front of me and I hurried up and got in. My first instinct was run.

"Take me to LAX airport please." I told him.

He nodded and did a u turn the other way.
••
Cameron;
I was so happy. I'm gonna end it with Lauren. She walked in and she looked awful. Her hair was a mess and she was filled with bruises.

"Cam she killed him!" She cried and ran into my arms.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Scarlet pushed Connor off the building." She said with wide eyes.

"She would never you're lying." I said and threw her off me.

"Why would you believe her!" She snapped.

I didn't say anything. She grabbed the remote off the table and clicked on the news.

"Now breaking news a man named Connor Steel was found dead in the street in front of Midvale Apartments sources say he was thrown or jumped from the roof of this 6 story apartment complex more to come later." The news lady said.

Connor was like a brother to me my best friend since high school. My bottom lip began to quiver. I looked over at Lauren who was already looking.

"It's okay baby." She said and got up and embraced me in a hug.
Scarlet;
After I finished purchasing my ticket I walked over to the waiting area. My first instinct was to call someone. I went to my contact list and looked through who to call. I saw Matt's name but denied it he wouldn't like my choice. He still was my best friend so I texted him something,"love you pancake." I saw Isabelle's name but hesitated.

Come on just do it I told myself. I clicked her contact and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello." A shaky voice said.

"Isabelle?" I questioned.

"Scarlet he's gone how could you do it!" She cried.

"Why look at me first Isabelle I swear on everything even my mom's life it wasn't me, Lauren was mad because Cam and I were sleeping together she warned me but I didn't listen!" I said and began to cry.

"Lauren did it?" She asked.

"Yes please believe me, she tried to frame me so I could go to jail and she could have Cameron." She told me.

"Sounds like Lauren, I have to tell Cameron." She said quickly.

"No, don't she'll just hurt someone else." I told her.

"Scarlet what do you mean I have to tell him and the police so you aren't framed!" She exclaimed.

"No I don't want anyone else because of my selfish needs I know what she is capable of now." I told her

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked with a sniff.

"I'm going to leave." I said to her.

"Where?" She asked.

"Virginia."

how do yous like it? I was thinking about changing scarlet to someone else... The 2 people are Kendall and Lauren comment which one you like or if you don't want me to! Pictures are up there lol

xoxo