19; kisses and beverly hills

Scarlet;
"I'm fine." Matt says and gets up from the floor.

"No you're not come on I'll take you home." I suggest.

"No." He spits and yanks out of my grip.

Confusion washes over me. What the fuck. He kisses me then when I'm trying to be nice to him he acts like a total dick.

"Whatever." I say and walk out.

Before I can even begin to walk someone pulls me towards them and I run into a hard chest. I look up to meet Cameron's eyes. A tear falls down his cheek and my heart breaks. He never cries.

"Scarlet, please don't leave me." He says while holding my hips.

"How could I leave you if we were never dating?" I ask.

"Don't date Matt." He pleads.

"Why, you dated Nina." I spit.

"That's different." He mumbles.

"Different?" I question getting angry.

"Yes." He mumbles.

"How is it fucking different because you're a guy?" I ask.

"It's different because I just used her to distract me from you." He says getting annoyed.

"Really so is that why you believed her over me?" I ask.

He stays quiet.

"Thats what I fucking thought." I spit and yank out of his grip.

He grabs my arms and pulls me to him and our lips connect for the first time in ever. My hands reach up to hold his face and our lips mold together moving together in perfect synchronization. Suddenly all the bad things he did begin to fade away. I begin to feel vulnerable and start to fall for his spell like I used to. I push him away and he stumbles back and looks at me with confusion written all over his face.

"I'm not seventeen any more Cameron." I say.

"I've grown and a little kiss isn't going to make me forgive you like I used to, I'm not going to fall for that and it pisses me off that you think it's going to make everything better."

"You didn't feel anything?" He asks a sad look in his eyes.

"Of course I fucking felt something." I tell him.

A small smile creeps onto his face.

"So we're all good now?" He asks.

"No did you not hear what I fucking told you, gosh this is what I hate you never listen to what I fucking say." I spit.

I turn on me heel and begin walking away from him.
•••
"Maybe you could come live with me." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I'm never home and that huge house is always empty." My dad explains.

"Where do you live again?" I ask.

"Beverly Hills." He speaks.

I nod slowly thinking of a decision.

"I know you don't like big houses but you'll love it their it's beautiful." He tells me.

"Okay." I say with a smile.

"Great, I'll help you get moved in by tomorrow.

"Okay." I laugh and sip my coffee.
**
2 months later..

I stood in the chair at some house party my friends dragged me to out in Beverly Hills. It's been two months and neither care to reach out so I don't try and reach out to them. I'm happy here I made new friends and my dads house is practically mine because he's never home.