5; moving on

Scarlet;
We sat in the movie theater watching the movie. This is so boring, how do couples go on dates like this. My eyes look up at Jack who looks just as bored as I am. For some reason I look at the empty seat beside me and picture Cameron. I wonder what he's doing right now.
Cameron;
I pulled her into me and put my head on her shoulder. She was knocked out. I turned on my phone and searched up Scarlets username on Instagram. Of course she's who I think about right after I just had sex with another girl. I sigh when I look at her last picture. She looks so good it was taken 4 weeks ago. I go through all her pictures and smile when I see one of me and her.

I let go of Lauren and get out of bed.

Scarlet;
I got out my seat and walked out of the theater. The wind hit my face and I sighed with relief. My phone started to ring and I looked down at the caller ID.

Cameron.

I pressed accept, and his voice was on the other line..

"Scarlet?" He speaks.

I hold in my breaths, before I can speak I'm interrupted.

"Kendall!" Jack yells

I immediately hang up and smile at Jack.

"Hey." I say.

"Where you talking to someone?" He asks.

"Yea, it was just my mom checking up on me." I say.

"Oh okay, wanna get out of here?" He asks.

"Yea sure." I say.

I look at my phone and see the call is still going. I end the call and sigh. He heard everything!

"You coming?" Jack asks.

I nod and follow him too his car.
Cameron;
I throw my phone against the wall and it falls on the floor the screen completely shattered. Lauren wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"Cam, are you okay?" She asks while getting out of the bed.

I begin to breath heavily, I walk over to her and press my lips against hers. She's taken aback but kisses me back. I push her onto the bed and climb on top of her reconnecting our lips.

I begin sucking on her neck while wondering why the hell I wanted Scarlet when this beautiful girl was here all along being so loyal to me.
••••••••••••••••••
This chapter is gross I know... I didn't know what to write so that's why this is so short but you guys deserved an update.