2; new life

Before you read this I need you to pick because it was 3 and 3 Kendall vs don't change her if you don't comment I'll just pick myself

Day 5

I looked in the mirror trying not to cry. I looked like a totally different person. My usual short wavy light brown hair was straight and almost down to my butt not to mention it was super dark brown almost black. I was wearing makeup which was totally new, usually if I did wear makeup it was a few coats of mascara and some Chapstick.

I joined the university of Virginia, in a sorority. Today was my first day I straightened out my skirt and put on my heels. How do people wear these things? I wobbled out the bathroom and grabbed my suitcase and my purse. My new name is Kendall Hudson. Weird I know but it's the first thing that popped in my head. I have an id and everything, it's pretty rad if you ask me.

I walk down stairs and check out of my hotel and call for a cab once I walk outside. He pulls up in front of me and I get in.

"Hello, can you take me to Kappa Delta, University of Virginia," I tell him.

He nods and begins to drive, this should be fun.

Cameron;

"I'm so excited to see your mom again," Lauren said with a squeal.

"Yup," I said with at least a bit of excitement in my voice.

My mom hates Lauren, she would've loved Scar. {a/n my momma don't like you and she likes everyone}

Isabelle helps load our stuff in her car while Lauren went to go get something.

"I can't believe you're bringing her," Isabelle says with annoyance laced in her voice.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask.

"I don't know here's a thought, break up with her!" She whispers loudly.

I don't know why I haven't broken up with Lauren yet. I guess it just hasn't been on my mind lately, plus she's psycho and I don't want her to kill me or something.

I sigh and close the trunk getting in the drivers seat.

"I call front seat!" Lauren yells pushing Isabelle out the way.

Isabelle mutters something under her breath and gets in the back.

This should be fun.

Scarlet;

I walk up the steps of my sorority house. Girls are outside in their kappa delta shirts. I smile at them and walk inside. Girls quickly surround me swarming me with questions. Like where I'm from, my name, and how old I am.

"Hi I'm Kendall Hudson, I'm from Chicago and I'm 19." I tell them.

They all smile and all of a sudden begin moving away. A tall blonde walks up to me and smiles, her teeth are so shiny. I give her a smile back and she interlocks our arms.

"Hi I'm Victoria," she says while walking, pulling me along.

"I'm Kendall." I greet.

"Right, Kendall Hudson our transfer from Chicago welcome to Kappa Delta I'm sure you'll love it here." She says and let's go of my arm.

I follow her upstairs and she starts walking to a room. She opens the door and a brunette is sitting on the bed.

"This is your room!" Victoria says with another smile.

"Okay thank you!" I say and she walks out.

"She's so fake!" The girl says.

I laugh and nod.

"I'm Charlotte." She stands up to shake my hand.

"Kendall." I say with a smile.

Her name reminds me of mine and it makes me a bit sad. I hope I like it here or I might throw myself of a building.