The End

This is it! This is the last chapter! I can't wait to show you some good news after this chapter! Enjoy!

"No, I'm not crying like that.... It's just...." She turned around facing everyone with a smile, "I'm just so happy to finally have met people like you." She admitted and everyone awed as they hugged her again.

"Christina?" Everyone froze hearing the voice, Christina is the one who is shocked the most, because who she saw is......

Taylor's POV

We froze hearing the familiar voice, Christina is super shocked, because who she and all of us saw is Tina and Albert Grimmie, the Italian and Romanian Warrior from the Third Great War, and Marcus Grimmie, one of the San Diego Guardians, and also represents his family and his clan of warriors as one of the Akatsuki Council. They're all infamous worldwide.

"You're alive?" Tina, her mother spoke, couldn't believe that her daughter is alive. I saw Christina flooding with tears.

"Y-Yes...." She answered. Tina ran towards her and gave her a big hug, a longtime hug that she missed the most. Her father and Marcus joined as well. I think Obito just sniffled.

"Obito, dude, are you crying?" Shisui asked with sly grins.

"What? No! Of course not! I just got dust in my eyes!" He stuttered, then started to cry harder, like an anime sorts of.

"Well, we've got a lot to talk about, Mr. and Mrs. Grimmie, back at our household." Lindsey stated, then we all went straight back to her house, the Akatsuki Warriors joined as well, cuz' you know, they want to help with the party, I just hope one of them didn't invite Katy Perry. She's totally annoying.

As soon as we got there, Hidan went running towards the house and jumped to the couch, not knowing Lindsey's angry face. He's toasted.

"Oh, I wish I could just rest here forever!" He just made a bad word, I told everyone to close their ears with their hands, as soon as Lindsey grabbed her violin and played her song, 'Shadows'. Suddenly he screamed holding his head in pain, begging Lili to stop, and she did.

"Note to self, never make the Violin chick angry." He said scratching his head on the back nervously, staring into Lili's angry eyes. He leaned into her ear and whispered, "But, at least you're a fine chick. I would love to see how you do in bed." He smirked, before he got pushed to the ground by Izanagi.

"Forget about Hidan! Why don't you be with me, sweet one? Rather than be with the Jashinist freak?" Izanagi said then take Lili's hand and kiss it, such a gentleman, us girls sighs happily. Suddenly Izanagi gets pushed again.

"No! Be with me!"

"No! Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Alright, if that's how you guys wanna play." Lindsey smirked then walked away to the backyard, not without messing up both their hair.

"I'm in love."

"So am I." They realized what they just said and quickly blushed hard, we all snickered, Itachi and Sasuke just smirked.

"So, Mr. And Mrs. Grimmie, Marcus, make yourself feel like home, I bet you've got a lot of things you need to know and say to Christina." Lili said.