Her Powers are Gone

A/N 3/5 special chapter! Enjoy!

Shisui's POV

What's going on? What happened? Why am I in the Santa Monica Mountains? Oh, right. Kagami. That wretched sorcerer betrayed the clan all those years ago, and now he's trying to take over me to betray them again!

Oh, good guess, boy. No wonder you're the trusted one in your—no, wait, our clan.

I turned around, trying to find him. I found him on the Magic Mirror, wait, why would a Magic Mirror be in the middle of the forest? I heard a chuckle from it and then I saw Kagami, he looked exactly like me, but more matured.

"Impossible. How can we look exactly the same?" I asked, still shocked. He evilly smirks, definitely not my kind of thing!

You're asking the wrong question, Shisui.

I immediately panicked, "Traitor! Get out of me!"

I may be a traitor, but I'm still tainted with the Uchiha's bloodline limit, so that makes me still an Uchiha, don't you think?

"Nah, who cares that you still have the Sharingan?!" I yelled, "You don't deserve the Sharingan! If you're alive now, I would definitely gouge out your eyes now so I can obtain the Eternal Kaleidoscope!"

That's a good idea, Shisui, boy. Maybe I should start with your best friend when you're a kid, that dark-haired vampire who owned our bloodline limit.

I gasped. He's talking about Rogue!

"Don't you even dare to touch him! Not while I'm still alive!" I yelled, defending Rogue. I wonder where he is now while I'm gone.

Really? Then I should start with you. What? What is he talking about? His hand went through the mirror and gave me some sort of a book. What is his deal?

That's my book of spells. There's a page marked. This guy had problems, whatsoever. I opened the marked page and I saw the page was stained with blood. His blood.

That symbol is the same one as in the back of your neck. Yeah, I know that, old one.

"I know that. As long as I don't-" I think I accidentally touched the symbol, the symbol on the back of my neck is glowing in red and burning my skin, "No! No!"

I feel a surge of energy rushing through me, it feels like power, the one thing I never needed. Wind rushes strongly around the forest as my eyes are glowing in the same shade of red. I lost it. I can't....

I'm sorry, everybody.

Kagami's POV

Finally! After 200 years, I have returned to the living! I must give thanks to you for giving up your body for me, Shisui. I couldn't have done it without you.

No! No! I heard him mentally in my mind, the transference isn't complete yet? So that's why I can still hear him.

"Look at you, Shisui. Everything's perfect. Once I get my hands on one of the Crystals, I will rule this world!" I chuckled, then remembered something, "Kalani and Satoshi, wait for a little while, your master's coming to resurrect you. I just need a few ingredients. Back at that sorcerer's little sister's house." I said then use all-known Body Flicker Technique to transport myself to the household.

Taylor's POV

We arrived at the Records, panting, because we ran all the way, we should've just get a cab, but I wanted to go on a morning run anyways. Louis and Selena aren't here, where are they?