Give Back My Friend

A/N 4/5 special chapter! Enjoy!

Third Person's POV

Taylor slowly awakes, She has bruises all over her face and blood trailing from her nose and lips, so this is the effects after losing Witchcraft's powers, the body became numb and kills a witch on the inside, creating these bruises, she thought, then she realized that her hands are chained to a wooden railing above her in Mel's house. She struggles to get free but can't, the chains are too strong for her.

"Oh, look," a voice spoke, "She has awakened." He said before coming out of the shadows, revealing Kagami on the middle, Kalani on his left side and Satoshi on his right side.

"You're close to death, sister." Kalani said.

"You took my powers," Taylor growled, "You used two of my best friends' bodies to resurrect your confederates," she continued, then her blue eyes are glowing rapidly, "I won't allow any of this!!" She screamed, but suddenly she felt a lightning striking her body, turns out Kagami strike her body with a lightning strike. She screamed in pain, as Kagami stopped, she pants.

"We would like to see you try." He whispered before backing away, "I know you have a piece of the Blue Crystal, means you know where it is." She had to think a lie, because it belongs to—no, wait, the crystal is back at the kingdom, why would she bother to lie?

"I wanna see you try," she said with a smirk, the three got confused, "Because.... The source of the Blue Crystal is back at my kingdom, and you can't get out of there alive because the Queen might kill you once she spotted you." She spat.

"I'm gonna kill this girl! Let me at her!" Kalani yelled, Satoshi held her back by armpits.

"Wait, I know how to coax it out of her, you two, leave us alone for awhile, I won't take long." He smirked, weakening their resolve, and the next thing she knew is Kalani and Satoshi all disappeared, and Kagami pulled out his sword.

"No! Please don't kill me! Don't!" Taylor closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the attack.

*SLASH!*

But it never came. Turns out, Kagami slashed the chains to release her. She's shocked, to think that she would get killed by her own friend who's being possessed by his long-dead ancestor sorcerer. She had a chance. She just have to play along.

"You know," he grabbed her chin, "I think you've grown up into such a witch, guess Andrea really raised you well as a witch without your late-daddy, Scott." He said before leaning in close to her face, "When your father's still alive, he placed a burden on your mother, and also himself. Poor little Taylor Swift, Daddy isn't here to protect you." He mocked, she glared daggers to him, her blood is boiling as hard as she wanted to kill him for mocking her late father. She can't contain her anger for a minute, because the person in front of her just mocked her late father and her again.

"My father is not A BURDEN!" She said punching him hard on the face. Her strength isn't as strong as before, that's why she winced in pain and shakes her hand. Never though she would punch her best friend just like that, talk about anger issues that she has. Kagami suddenly pinned her to the wall hard, still with the smirk planted.

"You think you can get that crystal, you're wrong. Nobody has ever touched that crystal, and nobody wants to, not even the Queen." She said, "Blue Crystal of Power can immediately burn the hands of the first who touched it." She warned, and it's not a lie. She watched Austin's hands got burned when he touched the Blue Crystal that was buried under the ground of their house back at the kingdom. Kagami stared at her with his Sharingan towards her piercing blue eyes as the ocean.

"Don't try to lie to me, Taylor Swift, I know all your tricks." He hissed.

"Are you? You didn't have to be Shisui to find out my silly little tricks, but there's still lots of things you don't know about me." She hissed back.

"Like what?"

"Like.... THIS!" Her hand grabbed the dagger from his stash, then she pinned him down the floor and hold the dagger on his neck, "Try to move and I slit your neck."

"Would you kill your best friend for that?" He smirked.

"I can always save him when you're gone from him." She spat, "Now, I'll be giving my powers back!" She said snatching the necklace from Kagami's hand, and suddenly, a surge of power trails into her chest and her eyes are glowing in a shade of blue for a moment. She stands up, gripping on her necklace, Kagami looked at her confusingly.

"You should know that I'm not just a plain old witch, and I'm from the Musical Kingdom at Nashville." She said. Her kingdom is the most feared and most known ones in the Witch Nation, especially Musical Witches. You'd think they just play music and sing, well they're also dangerous people.

"It doesn't matter where you're from or what you are, Swiftie. I took your powers from you before. You'd think this time will be any different?" He spat

"It'll be different than just stake burning, Kagami." A new voice spoke, and Taylor saw behind her is Obito and Sasuke, with Louis on his shoulder and Selena carried bridal style by Obito, behind Kagami is Itachi and Izuna, both pointing their katana behind his neck, and their Sharingan eyes are full of anger.

"You know what? I'm counting on it, Kagami. Now, give back my friend!" She said as she quickly putting her hands on his head, her thumbs are placed on his forehead, Kagami was surprised yet shocked.

"Je renvoie le véritable propriétaire de ce corps!" She said as she opened her eyes and they're glowing in blue, Kagami shocked of what she just did to him.

"NOO!!!!!!!" He screamed as a flash of blue light filled the whole room and once it's gone, Taylor laid down the floor, tired of releasing her full powers to give Shisui back, and speaking of him, he passed out after that. Itachi picked up Taylor's tired body and carried her bridal style, and Izuna put Shisui's body on his shoulder. Itachi signaled all of them to leave the house and back to their household. He looked at her tired body, and realized that she just buried her head on his chest, she sighs unconsciously. Itachi smiled at the blonde witch, knowing that he would never leave her unprotected ever again.

I won't allow anyone to get their hands on my sister, because we have a stronger bond, with this special witch.

Everything then fade to black.

4/5 special chapter is finished! Yay!!

Sorry this chapter is so short, I tried to so hard to get it longer but damn I got nothing at all! Argh!!!

So, do you guys think Kagami is gone for good? Or maybe he's still glued to his ancestor mentally? If he reappeared again, would he help or would he struggle to be free once again?

VOTE/COMMENT!!

Goodbye! See ya!