Seme/Male/readerXSanha

"Hyung!!!!!" Sanha yelled to his boyfriend"What is it?" "Take me..." "Where?" "No take me" "What do you mean?" "I mean take my virginity!" "What why??!!" "Because Jinjin Hyung said that if you love me you'd take me...I think that's what he said" Sanha said smiling"B-But we're t-to y-y-young!!" M/n said blushing "So?" "You know that your v-v-virginity is the most precious thing" "Really?" "Yeah...I guess" "You guess?" "Yeah...well anyways I have to talk to Jinjin hyung" M/n said walking to Jinjin's room"Hyung!!!! Why did you tell Sanha about sex!!!" "I don't know what you're talking about" "Yes you do!!" "No,maybe it was Myungjun(Mj) he is the oldest" "But he said you...told him..." "Oh! Yeah I did tell him about sex!" "Why!!!" "I don't know,you guys love each other very much,so I thought maybe you guys could have some fun...with each other's body" Jinjin said smirking at M/n's red face"Come on just have it,come on! You guys kiss right?" "N-No" "What!?!?!?!!!!" "Ok,fine,I'll do it" M/n said giving up"Good" M/n then went to Sanha's room where he was"Hey Hyung.WHATS WRONG!!!" Sanha said but more like yelled as he saw his boyfriend crying"M/n!! What's wrong?" M/n was actually fake crying,he's only (fake) crying so he and Sanha can do it,to be honest M/n always wanted to have sex with Sanha but was to scared to make a move"M/n! Please tell what's wro-" Sanha got interrupted by M/n's lips"H-Hyung" the kissed got heated but they needed air so they pulled away"H-Hyung!" Sanha says as he covers his red face"What?"M/n said chuckling "You lied to me!" "I know,but you love me!" M/n said kissing Sanha's neck,which made his boyfriend giggle.

"Hyung~" "Hyung!!! Wake up" Sanha said as m/n jointed up "what?" M/n said looking around until his eyes landed on Sanha"It's time for dinner" "Dinner?" M/n said in his mind"Come on,before the food is gone!" "O-Ok?" M/n then got up and went with Sanha to the dinning room(Do any of you call it differently?) "Glad you can make it M/n" the oldest said laughing"Y-Yeah...I guess" "Mmm? What's wrong?" "N-Nothing,don't worry about" "Well if it keeps bothering you you can tell me,or any of us,ok?" Myungjun said looking M/n in the eye"Ok" M/n nodded as he and the others eat.
Time skip~ after the dinner
Sanha's POV
I wonder what's wrong with M/n...Is he regretting what he did?!!"Hyung,what's wrong?" I asked him as we went to our room"Nothing" "I know it's not 'nothing' tell me please! I'm your boyfriend and I want to help you with your problems!! So please tell me" "Sanha,it's really nothing,ok? So just leave it alone" "But M/n-" "I said leave it alone!"M/n kinda yelled at me"F-Fine" I said going in the bathroom to change my clothes"I love you" I said "*sigh* I love you too...I'm sorry I yelled at you" "It's fine" I said smiling then going to hug M/n "Did we do anything?" "What do you mean?" "Like...have S-Sex?" M/n said looking down blushing like crazy,I smile saying"No,but JinJin Hyung sent us to the mall to get things for him and we shared our first kiss a beautiful park after the mall" "R-Really?" "Yup! And then you fell asleep when we got home" "Mmm... Ok" "now let's go to sleep" "Okay!!" I said as we got in bed"I'm not really tired though" M/n says "Oh Well! I am" "Ok,Good night" "Good night" I said falling asleep.

M/n's POV
So we didn't do anything...Good,we're to young anyways...Love you Sanha,I said in my head before closing my eyes.

The end