Kai(EXO)XSeme/Male/Reader

Authors POV

"Hey Kai" "Hi...Daddy" "Aish,Kai stop" "Why?" Kai said as he moved closer to his boyfriend"Because you're going to make me hard and I don't want to get hard now" M/n said whining(is that how you spell it???) "But I want sex now or I can give you a blow job?" "Fine" M/n said finely agreeing "Yay!!!" Kai said as he unzipped M/n pants and took off M/n pants and underwear and grabbed M/n's member and put the 8 in. Member in his mouth"Mmm~" m/n moaned as he felt Kai's wet mouth wrap around his member and started to suck(? I don't know)on it while giving M/n's member kitten(?) licks and kissing the tip of M/n's member"Ahh~,Jongin" "Mmm??" Jongin then looked up"Let's go in the room" "Ok"
After
"That was sooooooooooooooo good" Jongin said "Yeah it was" then Jongins phone rang"Hello?" "I-...Ok" then he hang up"What's wrong?" "My parents are going to make me marry a girl named Krystal" "Oh...So we have to break up or something?" "I don't want to though!!" Jongin cried
A few years later
"Babe can we go see a movie?"Krystal said to her husband"Yeah sure" Jongin said as they got up and headed to the door which they found M/n and Suho making out on the couch,after Jongin and Krystal got married,Him and M/n had to break up. so InOrder to see how Jongin was doing,M/n started dating Suho,I mean he likes Suho but not as much as Jongin.Suho would as ways tell M/n to be gentle,slow and not kinky as much as Jongin was,Jongin was the kinkiest person he new,Suho wasn't into it that much,he like sex with love,care,and passion"We're heading out" "Ok!" Suho yelled as he continues to kiss his boyfriend"Mmm,M/n-ah" "Ok we're leaving...for good" Jongin said but he said the last part quietly,"I hope he will have a great life without me" m/n and Jongin said in their heads.

The end,I hoped you like it!!