15

"should we wake them?" Kira whispered gently to Lydia, Stiles, and Scott as they watched the others sleep.
it was nearly 10:30am and Rain, Malia, and Liam were still all cuddled up next to each other- especially Liam, who was pressed closely against Rain.

"wake them," Scott breathed out, sleepily grabbing a pillow and hitting Liam hard in the face. jealousy had overridden him while Liam groaned and Rain startled herself awake.
Rain quickly noticed Liam's arm stretched awkwardly across her lap before she pushed him off. 
"what the fuck was that for?" Liam pouted, sitting up with messy hair as Rain stayed quiet; almost as if she were still sleeping with her eyes open.

"you know damn well what that was for.." Stiles said as Kira tugged Malia from the floor, telling her to come help make food. Scott was tempted to hurt his beta in disturbing ways, but he held back as Rain got up and disappeared off into the kitchen with the two girls, clearly not wanting to be around the guys.

"you're something else, Dunbar.." Stiles shook his head as he took a seat on the couch, eyeing up the younger one as he frowned. "how?" he questioned as if he were offended. "cuddling up with Rain, dumbass! you don't even know her." Stiles basically spoke for his best friend. "and you guys do?" Liam says while shaking his head with disbelief and gets up, heading for the washroom.
"why can't he just stick to Hayden?" Scott rolls his eyes. "same reason you couldn't stick with Kira- there's always somebody else." Stiles shrugged, leaving them deep in thought.

"shut up, sit your asses down, and eat my amazing breakfast burritos." Malia shouted at the crew since they were too busy talking away in the living room.
they came quickly, all starving like pigs.
Kira began setting out everyone's food on plates while the people gathered round. "you know, i've never had a breakfast burrito before.." Scott laughs as he sees Liam already take a huge bite, eyes rolling to the back of his head with exaggeration. "well.. enjoy it from the best- it's the one thing i actually learned how to cook." Malia says as everyone eats.

breakfast finished fast and they continued on with their talking before eventually, Rain got a call from her aunt. "hello," Rain picked up the call and walked off a bit in order for her to hear. "hi, baby, i was wondering when you'll be home?" she asked. "um- probably about any time now, why?" i said. "i'm at work so i left you some money for food tonight and don't forget to text me when you're home!" she reminds me and i tell her i will. "all right, i'll see you later, love you-" she kisses through the phone before hanging up.

when Rain comes back into the kitchen, she immediately catches a certain pair of eyes on her. ignoring it, she goes and sits next to Liam. the proud boy, of course, sends Scott a devious look of achievement. "so, what's the plan for today?" Stiles asked and Lydia quickly remembered something important.

"shoot. i have an appointment with my party planner at one o'clock- oh, god.. my mother is going to hate me." Lydia groaned. "oh, right! birthday month." Kira winks and Lydia sighed, loving her birthday, but not the planning with her mother. "you guys should come!" Lydia offers and half of the people aren't up for it. "oh, please? don't leave a girl hanging!" she pleaded.

"fine, okay? i'll go," Malia said to make her best friend happy, Kira also agreeing. "great, and Rain?" Lydia offered but the girl shook her head.
"i think i'm going to head home." she told the group and Lydia pouted but understood. "okay, well.. Scott, Liam, we've got stuff to do." Stiles gets up with the dishes and places them in Kira's sink. "like what.. play video games all day?" Liam scoffed and rolled his eyes. "no.." Stiles grumbled as the boys got up.

soon enough, everyone was outside of the house and starting to part ways. the girls already in Lydia's car, and guys in the jeep. Malia quickly noticed Rain hadn't gotten in the car.
"hello, earth to Rain? you coming?" Malia hollered and she shook her head yet again. "i'm better off walking, i'll see you guys later." she waves and glances back at Scott in the front seat of the jeep, then turning away and walking to her house.

when she arrived to her destination, she opened her mailbox and took whatever was in it. then, she reached for her key from her back pocket, only to not have it on her. praying to the heavens that Theo was home, she pounded on the wooden door.

"Theo? please, tell me you're home.." Rain shouted at the top of her lungs, something she only did when Theo was around. with a few minutes time, loud footsteps lead to her and the door soon swung halfway open. Theo stood behind the door, peeping his head around.

"hey," he chuckles nervously as she frowns and steps inside. "what's with you-" suddenly, the girl who came running from his bedroom had answered her question without even speaking. "really, Theo?" she scoffs as the half naked girl fixed her skirt before giving a wave to her brother.

when the stranger leaves and shuts the door, Theo gives an awkward look.
"i can't wait till the day you no longer walk around here fully naked and screw all the girls in this town.." Rain grumbled and moved past him, heading upstairs to her bedroom and instantly throwing herself down on her cushioned bed.