11

3rd person POV:

just as the group chat conversation ended with Liam talking about all the types of pizza to order, Rain went looking for Theo. she carefully tip toed down the hallway, careful not to wake her aunt. Rain's aunt worked night shifts at the Beacon Hill's memorial hospital, making her extremely tired during the day- so she slept during light hours.

when she reached the end of the hallway, she gently knocked on Theo's bedroom door before twisting the handle and opening the door.
"Theo-" Rain cut herself off, seeing her 'brother' fully naked, a towel loosely hung over his shoulder.

"holy shit- Theo!" Rain gasped in a whisper tone, shutting her eyes and turning around in an instant, completely disgusted.

"the whole point of knocking is so i can tell you if you can come in, Rain!" Theo said quickly, grumbling harshly.

it wouldn't be the first time Rain has been forced to stumble upon a non-clothed Theo Raeken. he often roamed the house naked, forgetting Rain existed at times.

"just put on some clothes and be quiet.. she's sleeping." Rain reminded, waiting to hear the signal that she could face his direction again.

"what did you want?" Theo sighed, sitting down on his bed, now having boxers on; Rain assuming she may turn around yet again.

"i just came to tell you that i probably won't be home till later tonight- or morning.. tell Joanna when she's up." Rain referred to her aunt by her real name.

"woah, woah, woah," Theo stood up, a smirk on his face as he peered downward at a short tempered Rain.

"you've got friends all of a sudden?" Theo mocked rather rudely, causing the girl to scowl immensely.

"Malia introduced me to them-"

"wait a minute.. don't tell me it's Scott and all of those people?" Theo's face scrunching up with almost pure hatred.

"yeah.. why do you ask?" Rain was certainly curious as to why it mattered.

"because they're bad people- i don't want you to fall with the bad crowd." he scoffed, Rain quite offended by his words.

"do you even know them? and honestly, they are some of the nicest people i've met in the past few years." she defended afterwards, Theo sighing and glaring down at her.

"you aren't hanging out with them, Rain." and with that, Theo walked past Rain, leaving his room but was quickly stopped by her words.

"you can't tell me what to do because you don't fucking control me, Theo. i'm going and that's it." Rain rolled her eyes, exiting the room and heading back to hers, leaving Theo surprised with her sass.

Scott's POV:

"i can't believe they're all going to Kira's place without us.." i muttered rather bitterly.

"dude, they invited all of us- you literally shut down her offer." Stiles reasoned quite fairly, causing me to roll my eyes while realizing he was correct.

"but Kira and i broke up. do you know how incredibly awkward it would be if i just magically decided to say 'hey i'll come over too.' ?" i rambled quickly.

"Scott, buddy, chill out a little.. if you wanna go- i'll just go and say i dragged your ass along with me." Stiles lips pulling into a happy grin.

"and hey- we're a pack even if you stopped dating Kira, you're alway with her.. just not like that anymore." i nodded from my best friends wise choice of words; Stiles is one guy to always know what to say and when.

"now let's go and get ready so you can impress your soon-to-be girlfriend of yours." Stiles winked and got up from his couch, assumably heading upstairs and back to his bedroom where we usually spend our time.

i scoff at his comment before following him shortly, my mind thinking of Rain and how it would be if she really was my girlfriend. but God knows that would never happen; after all the heartbreak i've had, it's impossible for anything to last.

it's Beacon Hills, when does anything ever last?

///i'm so pumped for summer which means updates !!! vote + comment !