Dancing Daydreams

At about 4:30 both Nate and Matt were ready to leave. Nate had a his signature outfit on while Matt wore a a black game theory t shirt and some blue jeans.

As the two men got into Matt's car Nate asked "Where exactly are we going?" Matt just laughed and said "you'll see."

The drive there was mostly quite with only the soft sounds of the radio breaking the silence. Matt hadn't realized till now but, he was really nervous. Nate sat looking out the window a slight glaze in his eyes. Should he say something? Matt just hoped to god Nate would like this place.

- - -
Later
- - -

As soon as the car stopped Nate hopped out. Anxious to see what awaited him. He waited for Matt and when inside only to have his eyes widen.

They entered a sizable restaurant with one half of the room being tables and the other half being filled with people on a lit dance floor playing all kinds of music. Nate was excited to say the least.

"I-is that a-"

"Yup."

"Am I drea-"

"Nope."

Nate squeed and Matt smiled getting them a table. A waiter immediately cam and gave them they're menus.

"This is amazing." Nate giggled.
"I figured you would like it!" Matt said still grinning.

The two men sat and ate they're food enjoying each other company, suddenly a very notable guitar rif began and Nate started freaking out.

"OHMIGAWD," Nate exclaimed. "They're playing sk8er bo1! I haven't heard this song since like, 2008!" Nate got up obviously wanting to dance and Matt noticed this immediately.

"Um actually I don't really-" Matt was cut of by Nate pulling him out of his seat. "Uh well ok then"

Matt awkwardly danced while Nate did his thing and soon after the dance music resumed. Now they were playing welcome to the club by manian. It had a good beat and Matt was actually able to attempt to dance to it.

Nate was really shining now and Matt watched as his friend moved his hips to each beat. Each move was erratic yet graceful, and reflected the good nature of the song. He was...
Beautiful.

Matt watched him in awe and felt something in the pit of his stomach. As we watched Nate the heat grew stronger and stronger until he finally New what it's was. He loved him.

That can't be right he was a married man, and a straight one at that! But Matt was smart and knew he couldn't deny it. All the time they spend together, how close they'd become, his yearning to be near near him. Matt suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey are you alright? You kinda dazed off there?" Nate was worried the guy had a stroke or something especially with all the flashing lights around. Matt, not wanting to ruin Nate's fun replied "Yeah I'm fine, buts let's go finish our dinner, ok?"

"Sure thing! The floor is getting pretty packed any way" he agreed.

Nate guided Matt through the ever growing Number of people and Matt dismissed the sudden heaviness on his chest. The two men sat down and finished they're meals as Nate rambles on about projects he was doing and Matt sat there and listened.
oddly enough he was,

Content.