Flustered

It's had been a good week or so since Matt moved. He had his own room, he and Nate shared a recording space, however his little bet with Nate had yet to pick up steam.

Matt wanted nothing more than to hang out with Nate, they were Boyfriends after all, so why weren't they acting like it?

Matt decided he wouldn't stand for it and choose to do something about it! This weekend was the first one he and Nate had been able to get off in weeks. He should do something special like... Take him out to dinner!

Now all he had to do was ask him...

- - -
Later
- - -

Nate had just finished the last episode of the sakura series he was playing and could finally relax, "and now the weekend begins," he said to himself before running down the stairs only to be greeted by Matt.

"Oh, hey Matt, what's up."

"Not much really, uh that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about! I was hoping we could hang out this weekend."

Nate looked into the fridge as he spoke to his friend, "oh yeah what did you have in mind?"

"Oh I don't know, a night in the town, maybe go get some dinner, or something like that?"

Nate hit his head off the top of the fridge at the mention of dinner. "Aww shit!" He slowly backed out of the refrigerator while rubbing the back of his head. Was Matt asking him on a date?

"Woah are you ok? That looked like it hurt." Matt asked clearly concerned.

"Y-yeah fine." Nate replied rather quickly "are you sure Stephanie would be ok with this?"

"I'm sure she'd be fine with it. After all what's wrong with to guys going out together, Right?"
Matt said with a wide grin on his face.

Nate flustered at the choice of words. Look down at the shorter man and noticed his grin... Oh he knew. He knew exactly what he was doing. Well two can play at that game.

Nate moved towards the stairs eyes locked with Matt's "Know what your right, Matt. After all there's nothing wrong with a couple of bros going to eat out after all!"

Matt's face flushed red.

"Y-yeah. I mean Yes! Of course not! Heh heh."

Nate turned to the staircase "Well I'll go get ready then, call me down when your ready!"

"I don't think I'll ever be ready for this..." Matt said to himself

Nate chuckled to himself. Oh, this was going to be fun.