Who are you

Natasha pov:

I went back to the tower and changed into my casual clothes. I also put on some glasses.As I walked out the others were walking in.

"Hey. You going over there now?" Bruce asked.

"Yes and you can all see y/n and hear her when I'm over there." I said tapping to my glasses that had a mini spy camera in them. I also never took out my ear piece either so they could hear us. Hawkeye knew and ran to the living room and pulling up the live feed from them as the elevator doors closed. I made my way over to his Aunt May's house. She is a nice person. When I first met her I was surprised that she was so accepting of Peter being Spiderman. I drove a car over to her house parking on the curb. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Flash opened the door and put his finger up to his mouth winking at me. He then pointed over to the couch where I could see the cutest think ever. Peter was holding a very pretty girl close in both his arms. She had her head resting by his neck while her hands were curled up around his chest. When I looked closer I saw that she was asleep. It was the most adorable sight I could ever see. Peter saw me out of the corner of his eye. When he realized it he gave me an awkward wave. I giggled and took a seat in the chair by them. I watched as I they saw them snuggled up in a blanket together.

After the movie ended y/n woke up.

"Hey, you feel better?" Peter asked her. She nodded yes and then kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for being here for me." She said. Peter smiled as he blushed a little. She giggled and hugged him tightly before she got up. When she looked around she saw me and tensed for a second. I think she might know who I am.

"Who are you?" She asked. I guess she didn't know me. I thought about it for a second.

"I'm one of Peter's friends at work." I said. I hope she believes me.

Y/n pov:

I didn't believe her for one second. Though she wasn't wrong. She does work with him at Shield and they are friends so I guess she isn't lying to me. "Nice to meet you. I'm y/n." I said holding my hand out. She got up and grabbed me in a hug.

"I'm Nat and you're Peter's girlfriend. You don't have to be so formal. We're practically family now." She said. Shadow was use to her hugs but y/n wasn't really. I put my arm around her in the same loving embrace. When she let go she held onto my hands and looked at me thoroughly through her glasses.

"You have such a beautiful girlfriend Peter. I can see one reason why you like her." Nat said. Peter got up and put a protective arm are around me.

"Thank you Nat but I fell in love with her personality. Y/n's looks are a bonus that's all." He said hugging me from behind. I got a little shy and could feel my face turn a shade of pink. Nat smiled at us and nodded in approval.

"I can't wait for the others to meet her. I just know they'll love her as much as I do." She said. I looked at her.

"Others?" I asked. Her face lit up. Peter pulled me in tighter to his embrace.

"I wouldn't want them to over crowd her right now. Maybe later on down the road?" Peter said in my place. I looked to her. I already knew he was talking about the rest of the Avengers. I guess since he hasn't told me he's Spiderman he doesn't want me to meet the Avengers just yet. Nat gave a sad look.

"It's alright Nat. If Peter says I shouldn't then I'll wait. Besides I'm bound to see them sooner or later. Right?" I asked her smiling. She smiled back and grabbed on if my hands in hers.

"Of course you will. Even if Peter doesn't want you to." We laughed with each other. We stopped when we heard a low tone. Peter's stomach began to growl loudly against my back. I laughed as he let out a nervous one.