Part 23

Hello beautiful people of the universe! How are you all doing? So,unfortunately this part is the last one. I know you are sad or shocked or both but every story has an ending. But don't worry. I will write an epilogue. Anyway enjoy the last part.

Regina's P.O.V.

Mother looked at me shocked as everyone in the Church. I would hug Henry so tight and he did the same. The priest looked at me confused as he didn't know if he should continue or stop.

Robin frowned and came towards me. He didn't seem angry just a little bit of sad.

"Please Regina, please we did everything to stop it. Don't get married unless it's mom!" Henry begged and I smiled widely.

"Regina, please call his mother and..." my mother said but suddenly two ladies cut her off by entering the church.

"I'm here." A confident voice said staring at us. My father smiled widely and I looked at him trying not to chuckle.

"Uh, excuse me but we have a wedding here." The Priest said and I rolled my eyes.

"No. We don't. There's not gonna be any wedding. At least not now." I said glaring at Emma who smiled.

Henry ran to Zelena instead of Emma and we all frowned.

"We made it Zelena!" He said and I opened my eyes widely.

"Okay, okay. Can somebody please tell me what's going on?" Emma asked as she came closer to me. I had no clue at all, though and I was as confused as Emma.

People began leaving the Church and we went outside with Henry and my sister being very happy and very mysterious.

Mother came to us and she seemed pretty angry.

"Regina what do you think you're doing?" She asked me but before I could say anything Emma came next to me.

"She's trying to live her life. She's trying to overcome all this stupid game YOU put us in with Killian. You clearly don't know what being a mother means Miss Mills. You only did this because you want your daughter to be happy under your conditions. You don't care if she's dying inside. You wanna show off to people at your high class mayoral crap. Well look how it goes. Regina loves women. More specifically she loves me. And I love her. And we both love Henry. That's the life she wants and chose. If you cannot accept it you have no space in her life. Or worse heart." Emma said and we were all speechless. Mother looked at us and then Zelena and Henry. She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes.

"Very well Regina. Go live your life..." That's the only thing she was able to say and then left with the rest of the people.
I turned to Emma and looked at her. I wanted to hug her and kiss her and thank her and everything.

Later my father came and smiled at Emma.

"Oh you must be Emma. It's so nice meeting you at last!". He seemed excited and I chuckled.

"Nice to meet you,too sit." Emma replied and then we both turned to Zelena and Henry.

Emma's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe this was over. I could finally be with the love of my life. No more secrets nothing.
Well almost. Something needed to be solved yet.

Me and Regina turned to Zelena and Henry who had that guilty and funny face.

"Explain yourselves." Regina said and I nodded.

"Well the first plan was Emma to crush the wedding. Henry would be in Boston uninvolved. But he overheard you talking and took the plane to Kansas. And then when he came and stayed with us he talked to me at night and mother has given Regina an apartment to stay with Robin so I took Henry there so you'd think he was missing. I acted like I was shocked while in fact he was just watching tv two blocks down the street. Then I told a friend of mine to pick him up and come crush the wedding." Zelena said proudly and I opened my eyes widely and so did Regina. I didn't know if I had to laugh or be angry.