Part 15

Regina's P.O.V.

I packed my things and closed my eyes sitting on the couch. It was really hard, leaving Boston and going home, from where I actually left because they wouldn't accept me.

I was pretty sure I wouldn't be accepted as well now, but I didn't care. I was betrayed by everyone I loved so I didn't even bother letting down anyone.

Driving to the airport I tried really hard not to think of Emma. The woman that made me feel amazing, loved and happy. Now the only thing I could feel about her was disgust. But yet, I knew I could never get over her. I knew she had a special place in my heart.

I had many relationships in my life though. But none could even reach my feeling for her. It was impossible. I've known her for so little, yet I loved her so so much.

I felt tears running down my face and I sniffed a little bit and wiped them off. I turned on the radio. Bad idea...
One of my favorite songs came on.

Here without you.

I took a deep breath and turned it off. I wasn't in the mood of listening to music let alone this kind of.

Some minutes later, I arrived at the airport. I swallowed hard and walked in.

"Hello. A ticket to Kansas." I said quietly and kind of sadly. The man who was there looked at me.

"Yes." He replied and some moments later I was holding the ticket and waited for my flight to be announced.

I checked my phone. No phone calls. No messages. Nothing. I was really hoping Emma to call me. Try to figure out everything.

She may have accepted it. Or given up. But she's not a woman who gives up. Then what? Oh, I know. She just... knows I'm right. She....

My mind was a total mess. And only Emma could make me feel better but damn it, she was the one who caused all this.

Funny right?! The one who actually makes me feel good causes me so much pain. That's love...painful. And love doesn't always mean a happy ending.

I sighed and then I heard a woman arguing with some securities for not letting her in. I rolled my eyes and then my flight was announced.

I stood up and walked to the flight attendant. I gave her my ticket and then entered the plane. I could hear the woman who was previously arguing, coming into the plane.

"No, ma'am we can't let you in, now please leave before I do something worse." The captain said and I frowned.

"Crazy what people can do for love!" An old man said next to me who was clearly aware of what happened.

I smiled awkwardly at him and then looked outside of the window as we were taking off.

A small tear appeared on my face and then closed my eyes whispering only one name.

Emma's P.O.V.

I left Regina's house and got into my car. I gave it a thought first. Should I drive to the airport or not? Then I remembered Juliet's words. I took a deep breath and drove as fast as I could to the airport. I knew I had to do it. I knew I had to stop Regina from getting into that plane. I would be lost without her.

I was free. I could have everything with her. No bet nothing. I took a deep breath again and sped up a little.

"Come on come on!" I said angrily as the traffic was intense.

"Damn it!" I said and leaned back as we stopped moving.

Several minutes later and I kept driving like I was filming for fast and the furious when I finally arrived at the airport.