Part 8.

Well, hey there. I know I haven't uploaded anything for like almost 2 months(maybe more:$) but I never expected this to be so good and you are really supportive. So thank you so much, and enjoy that part.

Regina's P.O.V.

The day went by really really good knowing that I have actually someone who cares about me. I couldn't even pay attention to my students, God this woman was driving crazy. But I really loved it. I really loved the way Emma made me feel. She was like we knew each other for months, or even years.

Suddenly, I got a text message from her and smiled immediately.

"Be patient... you'll have enough of my lips on the weekend."

I grinned and one of my students came to my desk giving me a drawing. I smiled at him and he stood there staring at me waiting to tell him my opinion on the drawing.

"What is this?" I asked and he hugged me. I knew he wasn't much of a talker or anything but he knew how to draw.

"You. As a Queen." He replied and I kept staring at the drawing. It was really amazing, and that Queen really looked like me. I hugged him as well and he sat down. Now, I had to teach.
Like teach them what? My mind was on Emma so I couldn't teach them what I really wanted them to.
But I decided to improvise a little bit.

"So, who can tell me what love is?" I asked and the kids looked at each other. Tricky question, but the answers that gave me really put me into thoughts.

Stefanie raised her hand.

"Love is when you are honest with a person and you trust him... I think..." She said and frowned. I shook my head really impressed.

"Very nice Stefanie. Anyone else?" I asked. It was Luca's turn.

"Love is when you share everything you have." He said. I agreed.

At the end of the day, the answers I got were really really good and really meaningful. No adult could say what kids told me that day.

Leaving school I went home and checked my phone, once more. No message from Emma. I was curious but maybe she was just busy or so. I was sure she would call me.

Emma's P.O.V.

Henry was feeling good that day. No headaches nothing, he was just a little bit tired. The doctor came out of his office and smiled widely when he saw his young patient waiting.

"Hello Henry! Hello miss Swan. Are you okay?" He said and Henry smiled.

"Yes doctor, my head doesn't hurt anymore!" Henry replied smiling and the doctor smirked.

"Emma, can we talk?" He asked me and I looked at him confused. I nodded and Henry was waiting outside playing with some toys the doctor had for the children.

"He doesn't hurt anymore?" He asked me curious.

"No...I mean that's what he says. But no, he hasn't have temprature for like 4 days or so." I replied and looked at him while searching for something to play with.

"This is a good thing. But you know the clock is counting down. Fast. He needs to undergo that surgery in two and a half weeks. Maybe a month or so. I don't know. "He said.

"Okay. He will. We will travel to New York." I said and he touched my arm smiling.

"What about the money? Do you have it?" He asked me once again. No, God, not that conversation. Money was connected with the stupid bet and Regina. Damn it. I took a deep breath.