Part 11

So hey peeps! Hope you're having a nice day/night. I just wanted to thank you all so much for reading this fan fiction. I know I could do much better than that but still I'm happy this story is read by you x.

************************************

Regina's P.O.V.

I blinked a couple of times and stretched my body yawning. Then I looked next to me and smiled. A blonde naked girl was sleeping like an angel. I caressed her back and placed small kisses on her neck as she started making funny noises. I giggled and looked at the time. It was too early for us to get up so I decided not to wake her up.

I stood up and put on a long shirt half unbuttoned and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I couldn't help being away from Emma so long, I mean last night was one of the most amazing nights I've ever had and I was sure Emma felt the same. I could see the sparkles in her eyes and she looked at me.

I cuddled in bed with her thinking about my meeting with Henry. Would he like me? Or not? How was he? Beautiful as his mother? I took a deep breath when suddenly Emma's hand was wrapped around my waist.
I kissed her cheek and smiled.

"Good morning sleeping Swan." I teased her and she opened one eye and frowned. I laughed and kissed her passionately.

"Good morning babe." She growled and kissed me back. "How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Pretty nice." I teased again and she opened her eyes completely.

"Oh just pretty nice huh? Well, then I guess I have to... satisfy you more the next time." She said and kissed my neck. My body shivered and I went on top of her.

"Haven't you learned...You satisfy me all the time...but I'm sure you can do more." I teased her again while I kissed her pulse point and ran my hands through her whole body. She moaned a little bit but stopped me.

"Babe...I want this so badly but today we have to go and meet someone!" She said and I sighed and fell on her body completely.

"Yeah... I know. I'm sorry." I said and kissed her. She laughed.

"It's okay, I'll make it up to you" Emma said and winked as she stood up and I took a deep breath.

God she was so amazing and beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of her body.

"Miss Swan, you might wanna get dressed immediately or else I'll make sure we will be late" I stated and she laughed.

"Oh, did my body bother you? I'm so sorry. Won't happen again. I'll get dressed." She replied and took on her underwear as slowly as she could. I stood up and walked towards her with my hands on her hips.

"What have you done to me Emma...." I said and kiss her neck. She tilted her head to give me more space as I started biting her neck.

"The same thing you've done to me..." She hissed and took off my shirt. I was only wearing my panties and she touched my breasts slowly.