A disney princess

*andrea's pov*
When Alan quickly grabbed my hand I got scared. But a minute I found out that I had no reason to be scared. Alan lead me into this giant room that looked the ballroom from 'Beauty and the Beast' I gasped and smiled at him. "Alan you did all of this?" He nodded and took my hand. Now I'm not a huge fan of Disney princess and stuff but this made me a fan for the night. Alan went over to the little speaker and play "a dream is a wish" from Cinderella. "Andrea, may I have this dance?" He asked holding his hand out? I nodded and took his hand as we danced a waltz around the room. I had never smiled so big as we danced around in this room, and for 2 and half minutes I felt like a Disney princess. He spun me around several times and dipped me, which made me giggle. After the song ended we both bowed as if we were dancing in front of an audience, which made us both laugh. "Now Andrea, since we are both here and we both know how to dance. Would you try something with me?" I have him a confused look, "Depends?" Alan smirked, "you'll see" he ran over to the stereo and played 'be our guest' I laughed and we got into what you wouldn't call 'frame' and we attempted a quickstep. Alan messed up several times but I'd never call him out because him and I both knew it was just for the hell of it. After the song ended we both laughed at our failed attempt. "I had a great time Alan." I sighed, happily. Alan nodded, "Me too, babe. But I should get home to Kendall. She's probably worried, I mean I'd rather stay here with you." I shook my head, "We both know you have a girl at home. You need to go back to her. If you don't want to be with her, leave her." He nodded, coming up to mea and planting a kiss on my lips. I went home to my empty house and thought about Alan for the whole night. And how he made me feel special but tonight, he wasn't sleeping with me, he had Kendall in his arms. I set my purse down and laid on the couch. I thought about grabbing a bottle of Jack's but I couldn't because Alan wouldn't love me if I turned to something else because of him. And oh the things I do for him. 'I just need to sleep' I thought to myself and grabbed a blanket from the side of my couch, wrapped it around myself and fell asleep.