Premier

Today was the that Andrea and Lillian finally got to take part in there dreams, to be on dwts. "Alright every troupe member we will be pairing you up." Mandy yelled. The troupe members Alan, Keo, Andrea, Lillian, Brittany, Jenna, Hayley, Artem and Nico all lined up. "Artem and Jenna, Hayley and Keo, Lillian and Nico, and last but not least our newest dancer Andrea will be dancing with Alan." They all lined up, Lillian stood next to Andrea and elbowed her "Get some Andrea" she said smirking causing Andrea to playfully smack her arm "Shut up Lillian!" Lillian pretended to be look hurt "Alan! Your girlfriend hurt me!" She said snickering. "Lillian! You better run!" Andrea yelled. Lillian started running and Andrea chased her. Nico and Alan later joined in and threw their partners over their shoulders they both giggled. Mandy was pissed. "LADIES FOCUS!" Both of the girls brought their attention back to Mandy and they spent the next two hours learning the opening numbers with the troupe while the pros were with their partners. "Alright that's a wrap!" Mandy said and everybody was dismissed. "So Andrea, would you like to go out with me sometime?" Andrea smiled at his question "Duhhhhh" Alan smiled. "Great see you later!" And Alan walked off. Lillian who heard everything came behind Andrea "I KNEW IT!" Lillian yelled doing a happy dance. "Lillian Raelene shut up!" Andrea said glaring at her. Lillian rolled her eyes and walked off smirking she called Niall. Andrea always thought Lillian and Niall were meant to be. She loved Harry and secretly wanted her to set them up. But now the tables turned and she might be falling for Alan.

*Day of premier*
Today was the day of the DWTS premier it was time for the opening number they were dancing to Emergency by Icona Pop. The music started and the pros started dancing then it was Hayley and Keo's turn they did some cha cha and salsa moves and then he spun her around. It was Lillian and Nico's turn they did a perfect solo and he lifted her up and spun her around. Before they got to the stars Hayley and Alan had their solo when the song said "Hallelujah oh mercy me" Alan lifted her and they did a bit of cha cha "Confess your sins and get down on your knees" Alan got on his knees and Andrea kicked her leg over his head "And I'll be good to ya if you're good to me" Andrea brushes her hips against his and winks "And we can go on and on and on and on" He spun her around under his arm and they Cha chaed away and they got into the full group number. And that was the beginning of Andrea's life.