Begin again

*Alan's pov*
I put on a nice dress shirt and some nice dress pants. Kendall was downstairs making some dinner downstairs for her and her sister. I sprayed on some cologne and walked downstairs. Kendall checked me out and smirked, "Well baby, you look fancy" I chuckled and looked at her, "Thank you, babe. I'm going to get going. See you later." I gave her a smile and kissed her cheek then left the house and headed towards the restaurant.

*Andrea's pov*
I slipped a red dress with a halter top that kinda looked like the famous Marilyn Monoroe dress. (Pictured above.) I put a spray of perfume on and slipped a pair of heels on. I fixed my hair one last time, gave my dog a little pet on the head before leaving to the restaurant. When I got there I saw Alan. He looked handsome just like he always does. I met up with him and gave him I hug, "Hey hun, how are you?" He asked
"I'm alright" he frowned and tilted his head in confusion, I shook my head and looked at him, "We have much to talk about." He nodded and we walked into the restaurant. As soon as we got in we were lead to a table and asked if we would like so champagne. Both nodded and we were poured two glasses. "So what's been going on?" Alan asked, trying to bring up the subject again. "Uh well after Harry and I broke up, rumors have been flying that I just used him for money even though I have my own job." I sighed. Alan nodded, "Don't let them get to you. You're amazing." I gave him a small smile. And we order our food. We talked for whole evening. After we finished our meal, Alan (after a lot of arguing with him) payed for the meal and we walked out. "Andrea, before you go home follow me somewhere please." Although I was highly confused I agreed and followed him to the what looked like from the outside and old house that somebody left behind, also quite scary and haunted. I walked out of the car and Alan grabbed my hand quite quickly. What happened next, I'll never forget for the rest of my life.