In love and dinner

It had been 3 months since Alan and Kendall were together. They ended up losing the competition to Lily James and Mark. Andrea had ended up dating Harry for a couple months but he had tour and they both felt as if things wouldn't work out. Nico and Lillian had been together for 3 months and were as happy as can be.

*Alan's pov*
I was out with Kendall shopping around The Grove, Kendall needed to stop inside of Victoria's Secret to get some lotion. While I was waiting outside I saw Andrea, dressed in Clothes that were worth thousands of dollars, wearing sunglasses that helped her look like her head was always held high. "Andrea!" I shouted, she turned to me and gave a small smile. I grabbed her hand, "Andrea, how are you? I haven't seen you in forever!" She nodded, "Yeah I was in London, I have a modeling job for the summer"
"That explains all the fancy clothes and huge sunglasses." Andrea nodded again, "Yep, so how are you and Kendall?"
"Good, I guess. I think she has a thing for somebody else though. And I'm not in love with her. You and Harry?" She bit her lip, "we broke up."
"I'm so sorry Andrea." I gave her a hug
"Well I'll catch up with you later Alan, text me. Please." She asked with a small smile. "I promise, babe." She nodded and gave me a wave as she walked out. "I miss her so much." I said to myself. Kendall walked out of the shop  and pecked my lips. "Let's go!" She smiled and together we walked out to the car driving back to our shared home. "Hey Kendall, are you in love with me?"

"Yes of course? Are you in love with me." I took her hand and sighed, "Not yet. But hey I'm going to dinner with Andrea tomorrow, I hope you are okay with that" I kissed her cheek and she rolled her eyes but agreed. I went to my room to arrange the plans of dinner with Andrea.