Our first date went a little like this...

It was Friday of the next week. It was the day Andrea and Alan agreed to go on a date. Andrea was in her bathroom curling her hair. She turned on some some music and started to sing along. "EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRL" She sung on the top of her lungs singing with the One Direction song. She finished curling her hair and did some light make up. After that she decided for her outfit she would wear a high low dress and a short pair of heels. Her phone vibrated and she saw it was a text
Alan: Hey I'm here!
Andrea: Alright I'll be down there shortly
She locked her phone "Damn Chivalry is dead for that boy" she said looking in the mirror one last time. She decided she wasn't going to take it she called him. "Hello?" Alan said. "Alan Bersten if you want to call this a date get your booty to the door and we'll walk to care" he laughed "Alright alright, the sass is real" he said laughing and hanging up. He went to the door and knocked. Andrea grabbed her purse and opened "Oh look who showed up" Alan handed her a flower "For you my lady" He said and kissed her hand then he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the car. She sat in the grass. Alan looked at her confused "Are you going to get up?" She shrugged "Maybe" He sighed and threw her over his shoulder "Alright let's go sassy pants" she giggled and he set her on the passenger seat and buckled her up. He looked at her chest and she blushed he closed the door and got. He started the car and he took her where she least expected Disneyland. "Alan you did not?!" He laughed and looked at her. "I did babe" they both got out and got into the park. "Where does miss sassy pants want to go?" Andrea thought for a minute and pointed to the tower of terror. "Are you sure you can handle it?" He teased snickering. She playfully smacked his arm "Shut up" they laughed and got on the ride. It started and Alan screamed, Andrea following. The ride was over and they got off and laughed "You were so scared" Andrea laughed. "No I wasn't" Alan pouted. They both started laughing. "Hey Andrea let's do a periscope!" Alan said getting out his phone "Okay! Cool!" Andrea said smiling. "Heyyy guys it's Alan and Andrea and we are at Disneyland" many fans started to comment and freak out. Many commented "OTP" and "DATE" and things like that. They both laughed at the comments. "Well guys talk to you guys later" Alan said and Andrea blew them a kisses. They walked through the park and rode more rides. They got Mickey Mouse pancakes and lemonade. They spent the time talking about dance and their childhood and their first crushes. The time was about 8:00pm and they decided to head out. "So if you had to choose Andrea would you prefer the lake or beach?" Andrea thought about it "Lake, why?" He smirked "You'll see" he drove to a little lake and she smiled. "That's why you asked!" He laughed at her cuteness "Mhmm" Alan parked the car and they both got out. "It is so nice out here" Andrea said smiling. They say on the dock and talked for a little while. Alan was only wearing  a t shirt  and some shorts at the lake. Andrea stood up and pushed him on he fell in. She sat on the dock her legs hanging from the dock and he smirked and pulled her in. "ALAN" he smirked "What?" He asked innocently. She glared and her and he kissed her. She shocked but kissed him back. He pulled away and they both smiled. They got out and dried off. They headed to his car and they drove to her house. They arrived he parked his car in her driveway. "Andrea I had a great time tonight" They both smiled. "Me too" Andrea said blushing. He leaned in and kissed her again. They both smiled and blushed "Well I'll see you tomorrow and we should go out again" Alan said taking her hand." She smiled "For sure." She said unbuckling and getting out. "Bye Alan." He smiled "Bye beautiful" they both smiled and Andrea got out and went in her house. She went up and fell on her bed and sighed happily. "This is the best day of my life."