My morning with Gally, Minho, Newt and Alby

Chuck's pov

I am supposed to be soundly sleeping  but Minho is getting suited up/making alot of nose and Newt is having a conversation with him about last night suddenly I make a weird noise because I am nervous about last night I can also I can feel there gazes on me.

" Hey greenie wake up" Newt says in a very gentle voice.

"Come on, while we are going to breakfast we have to make a pit stop with Alby, he is very mad about last night"  Minho said. 

" Two reasons I don't want to get up, 1 I don't want to face Ably and 2 I don't want to see one of the Slicers lose a finger" I said while snuggling back into my pillow, good luck trying to coax me out of bed guys.

" Well, you don't have a choice, now come on get up"  Newt said while he and Minho grabbed me.

I sighed and started to change into my clothes, I heard a knock at the door and when Minho opened it, it revealed nery stern looking Alby. I quickly dove under my bed and of course I heard Newt calling my name to get me out. I felt someone grab my arm and drag me out, I came face to face with a very angry looking Newt and Alby. I just made a bolt for the door and I can into Gally Gally. 

"So now I think now is a good time to talk about last night" Alby said glaring at me. 

"Well, uh I was pulling a prank on the keepers because I thought it would be fun plus I didn't think you guys would get mad at little scared boy" I said using my puppy dog face.  

"Yeah well, you were wrong also Newt and Minho got the runt of your prank I will let them decide wether you go to the pit for the a couple of days or more" Alby said. 

With that he walked out, Minho and Newt promised that later they tell me what my punishment is. Meanwhile I had to go and eat not to mention get ready for my job as a slicer.

Authors note: 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am going on vacation for a week with out wifi I will be writing but no publishing so I wanted to give you guys a new one before then. Can some of you plz comment any prompts for future chapters I will be give shoutouts to anyone who does I do have some ideas thought plz comment vote Love you guys lots bye:) Rewritten