Pranks

Newts pov

"So Newt, tell me has anyone ever pulled pranks here before?" Chuck said.

Boy there was a lot this kid has to learn and he choices to ask it so I have to be honest or I guess I could lie but the kids got to learn one way or another.

" Well, there has been one pranking incient but that boy who did it,got banished" I said.

"Over a little prank" Chuck said.

" Well no he had done severel things before and that was the last straw" I said.

" Okay" Chuck said.

"now come on you have to start looking for a job you meant to be looking for one yesterday but we need to get this over with fast. You are going to start with Slicers good luck greenie" I said.

" oh goodie I get to work with the person who kills our food as a living"
Chuck said being very sarcastic.

"Got one there mate, if you can not gag or faint at the sight of blood, bones and brains then you get the job or at least if you can survive a minute in there " Newt said.

Chuck's pov

So there I went for the rest of the day trying different jobs and let me tell you that they are hard not to mention painful. Lets see I got a nail through my foot during working with the builders, hit in the head working with the brick nicks, uh stung by a bee working with the track hoes (they are the gardeners), almost lit the kitchen on fire working with the cookers, sloppers went well nothing went wrong with that, I don't want to say it but slicers also went well, and runners I have to do still.   So yeah, I am currently lying in a bed in the medjacks and it is ironic I am also supposed to be helping them right now but I am so banged up I can't move that well.  While I am lying in my "hospital" bed Newt and Minho came in carrying a couple what looked like blankets and also two wooden crates.

" oi, greenie" Newt called coming over.

"don't call me greenie I thought I already told you my name is Chuck" I said.

" sorry your stuck with greenie till the next one shows up, anyway we have your blanket and pillow, the builders are building you bed right now, in the crate we have your dishes for eating we have your soap , clean clothes and a comb not that is matters haircut day is coming up soon" Minho said.

"The so called comb looks like a very painful thing to sit on" I said

" yeah well you have curly hair and I don't think you want it get all matted up" Newt said.

" To tell you the truth I would rather that." I said.

"Well don't worry Newtie about that happening, He is sleeping in our room" Minho said.

"Thanks and don't call me Newtie now come on" Newt said.

"Oh I can't get up right now I'm bedridden for awhile" I said turth is I don't want to get up.

"No come now get up" Minho said.

I sigh but get up while Minho is helping me and Newt is keeping a motherly eye on me, as I get up ready to jump in any minute if I fall or anything. I swear these two guys are like a perfect pair of weird parents.

"Hey guys can I go to the kitchens I want to talk to frypan about something". I asked hoping that they wouldn't questions.

"Sure" They both said. That was easy.

Now it is the perfect time to plan a prank and Newt didn't say I could do a prank. But I really I went to the kitchens to ask for hot sauce. I was planing on spiking the dinner with it. 

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter plz comment and vote. Love you guys a lot bye❤️❤️. Rewritten.