1 Greenie vs The Keepers

Chucks pov

I have been sitting in a small wooden stool in the middle of a dimly, slightly moldy smelling  room filled with keepers but Gally is standing near the door making sure no other gladers get to see the sentencing of the newest greenie.

" So the conclusion is that you will spend one day in the slammer and then rest of the time, until you can get settled in here and can be trusted that you won't run into the maze. You will stay in Minho and Newt's room" Alby said.

" okay I guess" I said.

" okay so  hopfully you can explore without getting in trouble" Alby said as I walked out.

I have been walking around and away from anyone who can see me or yell at me. I am just walking in the direction of the deadheads because even though it is creepy is there, no one goes there which makes it very quiet. As I was walking I saw a small building with boys coming out of it  which I think that they must be the runners because they are wearing the same stuff that Minho the keeper of the runners was wearing. By now my curiosity is getting the better of me, so I decede to go a take a look in the buliding, I mean I can't get in trouble for that right?

So I started walking over to the building, I slowlly creaked the door open and walked inside. The leaves crunching under my feet as I walked in. I saw that there was a lot of posters that had charts on them it looked like maps of a maze, and there is a large round table with what it looks like a map built out of small sticks, wait didn't Alby say something about a maze during the gathering. Now somthing is starting to make sense. As I was looking I heard the door open I was frozen in place for a second, then coming to my senses I decided to duck under the table. While I was under the table I noticed that a group of poeple had surrounded the table wow there is more of them then I thought , I also realized had pants that looked a lot Newts pants. 

" Okay gentlemen (  gentleman who talks like oh right Alby does that I thought) We have to talk about what were are going to about Daniel I mean he did break our number one rule" Alby said

" I agree that he has to punished but remember that he was stung while doing it. Now can we hurry this up I mean we left Zart in charge of the gladers, I don't know about you guys but I don't fully trust him to look after everybody." Newt said.

" okay I think we should banish him in two weeks, Because he is going to be Chucks friend and it is nice to have someone your age to hang out till you get comfortable, everyone in favour of the punishment raise you hand. Okay then meeting is finished, lets go and hope none of Slicers sliced their head off while their keeper was away" Alby said.

Slicing their head of what place is this I thought

 I got up and left this weird room, as was about to turn around leave I noticed a sgin that was outside of the hut, so I deceded to read it  "Map room only Runners and Keepers allowed in". Great so I have to spend a night in the pit and now I broke a rule. 

" Hey lets go get ready for two nights in the pit ya shank" Gally said. 

" Two nights! I thought it was one night" I said.

" It was but you broke a rule" He said staring right down at me.

" What a rule when? how?" I said panicking a bit (even though I know what he is talking about).

" you really think that Alby is going to let our newest greenie who almost ran out the doors wonder alone, plus Minho saw you go into the Map room when we were coming over here. But we a were also on planning on having a gathering in there anyway, since it is a little more private then counical hall. Now lets go." Gally exclaimed.

"Okay" I said sadly.

Authors note:  

Phew! that was a long chapter but I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did and would want more chapters this length please comment and vote. Love you guys lots bye :) Rewritten.