Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for the information Aunt Sherry" I say.

"Happy to help Luka, I've brought you a chair to sit down if you need it" She says, setting the chair down on the floor.

Thanks Aunt Sherry" I say turning away from Heather, and walk back over towards Cody. "Congratulations man" I say with a smile, this time though, I mean it.

"Thanks Alpha" Cody says, right before he pulls me into a manly hug,

"Please, I'm begging you, you have to give me visitation rights" I say as we break apart.

"You and the Alpha will be able to come visit whenever you two would like, Heather has even requested that she would like for you and Sophie to be in the room with her when she gives birth, will that be okay with you?" He asks, "We've already asked Sophie, and she said she'd be fine with it."

I nod my head. "Sure, I would be honored" I reply as I then shake his hand firmly, then that age old question enters into my mind. "Boy, or girl?" I ask him with a smile appearing on my face.

"We don't know, Heather wants it to be a surprise for the both of us, so we haven't checked the gender" Cody replies.

"Oh and speaking of that, Have you told him the names we've picked out?" Heather asks him, as I step back and sit down in the chair that Aunt Sherry put there for me.

"I was just about to, alright. Well, if it's a girl Heather and I have decided on the name McKinley, after the mountain in Alaska, and if. God forbid it's a boy, well" Cody pauses for a moment. "Uh... Would you like to tell him? He then asks looking over towards his mate.

"Well... The other day I was playing around with you're and Cody's names, and I came up with, drum roll please... Loka, Like Luka, but with an o for Cody" Heather tells me.

I'm not sure because I can't see, but I think I go pale in the face. "I l...love...th...them" I stutter out unable to speak.

Sophie then looks at her happily. "So that's why you wouldn't tell me the boy's name until Luka got home" She says.

"Yep" Heather replies, reaching out for the plate of food still sitting on the bedside table, after a few moments I speak up.

"So, Aunt Sherry, have you had any problems with Sophie and Shelby living together?" I ask, looking towards her.

She shakes her head. "No, not really, I've actually only ever been called out here on one night, but it wasn't to break up a fight" Aunt Sherry replies with a wide grin, I haven't heard this story yet, but i have a feeling I'm about to.

"Something funny happen around here that I should know about?" I ask her, with a grin myself.

She nods, and then turns towards the three figures in front of her. "Do you three remember what it was for? I know you probably can Sophie, if you just think about it hard enough, but you two might not, just because it happened so late at night" Aunt Sherry says, first pointing towards Sophie, then to Cody and Heather, who's now stuffing her face with the food in the plate on her lap.

The three of us, Heather, Cody, and I, all turn towards Sophie and look at her. She's thinking so hard, I can literally see the gears turning in her head, still not good at thinking under pressure, I think to myself.

"I think it was the midnight pop-tart run" She replies out of the blue.

"Bingo" Aunt Sherry says with the snap of her fingers.

"Oh, Luka, you're going to want to hear this story" Sophie says.

"Lay it on me" I say as I lean forward in my chair.