Summer

*NOT EDITED*

I forgot to mention this is my last chapter and its kind of important so yeah...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I might not publish every Thursday like I usually do since its summer. I know when its summer most people(authors) usually say something like "Im on summer break so that means more updates and better chapters!" Thats not the case with me sadly...During the summer Im always busy, ask any of my friends and they'll tell you that I probably only saw them once or twice if they're lucky during the summer. I know that this summer, Im going to my summer camp(next week so that means no update next Thursday), Im going to Canadas' WonderLand with my mom and brother, Im going to Toronto for probably a week, if not more, with my grandpa and Im ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS at the beach or at a water park or at Dairy Queens ;).

Now I know what you guys might be thinking, it only takes 5 seconds to publish a new chapter but since Im so busy and Im going to a bunch of different places, I dont have as much time to write as I usually do.

Ill try my best to follow my post-every-Thursday schedule but if I skip a week or two please know that I either cant update or I dont have a good enough chapter to publish. If I find that I dont have a good chapter to publish, I might try and post a little filler.

Im sorry about this but Ill try my best! Hope you guys are having a good summer break so far. Since I told y'all some of my plans, what do you guys have planned for this summer

Thank you and I hope you understand

I love you all and sorry again(Ahaha, can you tell Im Canadian?!!)

-Dannielle