Chapter Three-Asleep

Dion's POV.

Dion had sent several texts to Curtis ten minutes before her shift ended asking him to come for her. She felt quite upset and offended when he didn't reply to any of them. She called him 10 times and left messages, but he didn't reply. She began to feel irate with her boyfriend.

"Everything okay?" Asked Tyler, a barman who she only recently met.

"Yeah, my man isn't picking me up though." Dion sighed.

"My shift finished in ten minutes, I can give ya a lift if ya want?" Tyler suggested.

"It's fine Ty." Dion declined his offer gently, knowing full well that she didn't trust him that much. Dion walked to the dressing room where everyone hung their coats and tried to find a jacket that someone had left. She found a large hoodie and pulled it over her body and pulled the hood up.

She walked out of the club and walked home in the rain. Her feet hurt and her head ached from the loud music that had been constantly playing. Working in the club didn't earn loads of money, but it gave her and Curtis and rock to fall back on.

Dion walked into the apartment blocks and went upstairs until she arrived at her flat. She unlocked the door slowly with her key and stepped inside. She slipped out of her heels and smiled at the feeling of them off. She gently lay them on the floor and walked to the lounge.

Curtis was fast asleep, one arm tucked behind his head and the other lying carelessly on his toned abdomen. He looked peaceful. Dion walked to the window and closed it, drawing the blinds making the light leave. She looked at his phone that was on the table to sighed to herself.

She slipped out of the hoodie and gently caressed Curtis's face. Her fingers trailed over his cheek bones and down to his jaw, running along his stubble and down to his neck. Her hands massaged his shoulders under his stirred.

"D?" Curtis rubbed his eyes and sat up. "What are you doing back?"

"My shift ended." Dion said, planting a kiss on Curtis's mouth. "C'mon. I think ya tired." She got up and walked to the bedroom. Curtis immediately followed.

He stood in the doorway as she undid her tight pencil skirt and unbuttoned her shirt. She ruffled her hair and stood in her black lacy underwear set.

Curtis smiled, he couldn't believe that she was all his. He walked over and took her waist, kissing her passionately. She kissed him back, holding his biceps as she did.

They pulled away for oxygen.

"Can we continue this tomorrow? I'm really tired." Dion smiled tiredly.

Curtis nodded, looking at the blinds to see rays of dim sunlight slipping through. He tightened the blinds and climbed in bed just as Dion did. He wrapped his arms around her and held her securely in his embrace.