Ornelia had come to visit her along with her two little angels. Unlike Ethan, Maximus was much more free about letting Ornelia out. Since Melina was not there, Ornelia had become her saving grace. She loved both little angels. Samantha was just the cutest little girl. With teal blue eyes- a mixture of both father and mother, soft brown hair and a cute little smile that can flatter even the ice queen.

                    Holly had told Ornelia about her situation. According to Ornelia, she should tell him right away. Ethan would never disagree. All of them knew he loved children. He, himself was a child at heart. They had seen him with Kayden and Samantha. He would make a great father. Before leaving though, Ornelia had brought some shuckers. They were supposed to be imported from japan and the best quality and also Ethan's favorite food item. She had taught her how to make it. And now she just hoped that Ethan liked them.

                         Ethan had, had an exhausting day. All he wanted to do was go home and cuddle along with his wife. By wife, he remembered that she had told him something about Ice-cream and surprise. Did she want him to surprise her with Ice-cream ?

             Ughh ! Ethan groaned mentally. He was not in right mind set at the current moment. He would just take her some ice-cream and get it over with.

                He quickly made his way towards the car and without waiting for another moment, drove away like a maniac with a dragon trying to rip his head off. He stopped at a little ice-cream shop to get ice-cream.

                Had she told something about flavour ? Naaah... definitely not.

                    He quietly entered the house. Trying not to wake up the neighbours. It was pretty late at night. The lights of his house were turned off. That meant Holly must have gone to sleep. He gave out a dramatic sigh and made his way towards the refrigerator to get something to drink and put the ice-cream in, when he was hit by a heavy object on his head. Not once or twice, but five times constantly.

                     He quickly turned on the light. Only to see a terrified Holly with a mop in her hand. Her expression changed from scared to relief as she launched herself into his arms sobbed. Ethan was confused. What was happening ? "Hey... It's okay. I am here. Tell me , What's wrong? Why are you crying ?", he asked soothingly, wiping her tears.

                   "I had told you to come early, but you didn't show up. I also made your favorite dish. But when you didn't come, I thought you left me. I thought you didn't love me anymore. I know that I have been a very bad wife to you. In all these three months whenever you said you loved me, I just waved you off. B-but I really do love you. I love you Ethan a lot. Please to don't leave me. Please don't leave me and our baby. Please-"

             "B-baby?", Ethan had to stop her rant over there. He pulled himself away from her. Shock written all over his face. Holly just meekly nodded and burst into a fresh wave of sobs.

             "Whose child is it ?". The question took her off guard. Her sobs had stopped. She looked at his face. It was an expressionless mask. Now Holly was furious.

         How dare he ? ughhh !

              She picked up the mop. and started hitting him again. Ethan was trying to protect himself by holding his hand in front of his face as a shield. "Of course.  It's yours, you stupid jerk !". She yelled at the top of her lungs. " But... How ?", Ethan asked confused again. He the dumbest person in the world. "Dude you've kept on house arrest for the past two weeks. Which was the last time we did it. And before you throw the 'I used protection' card on me, let me tell you, it was torn. And about the pills, do you remember I had the stomach flu three weeks ago ?" Ethan just nodded quietly, because he knew if he spoke, he would get hit again. "Well, it reacted and the effect was stopped. And here is the result. I am two weeks pregnant."

                   "So the child is mine ?", he asked hesitantly. "No the neighbour's!", she snapped at him. For a moment he thought she was serious, but when she nodded in assurance, on the brink of breaking down again, he picked her up in her arms and twirled her around. He couldn't have been more happy. He was going to be a father. A small baby was growing inside his wife. A life that they created.

              They were both, now out of shock and it was about 1 a.m.  Holly had served him dinner and had saved all the shuckers for him.  "So, you love me?", he asked her teasingly, "And you've made shuckers ?". Holly gave a nod for both of his question. "Well, let me tell you something, You my lady are not getting any of them." With that said he, stuffed his mouth with them. Holly chuckled at his childish behavior.

                 God... let everything be okay.....

************************************

A/N : SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE THIS PART ! PHEW ! M TIRED !

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !!

COMMENT

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ! ALL VOTES ARE APPRECIATED SO ARE COMMENTS AND THE FOLLOWS OFCOURSE ;) :D

ENJOY READING WATTPADERS...

LOVE TRISH.... ♡♥♡