Prologue

Formerly known as "The Billionaire's Forced bride ".

************************************

"Holly, I want you to marry me." She knew it wasn't a proposal, it was more like an order. He knew what was going on in her family. He knew how desperately she wanted to get away and he was taking advantage of it.

DAMN YOU ! ETHAN MARS !

"Holly, your answer ?" Now, he had the audacity to ask her that!

"Mr.Mars, how about we act like this never happened. I'll move on and so will you. I think I can manage my own problems." Holly retorted with her little chin held high up in the air, showing clear signs of defiance.

He came forward and bent down so that his lips lightly brushed against her ear lobe. "Now.. now.. Little Holly ! I know what you want, what you are going through and I can get you away from it. You have two days. Meet me at Coral Cafe at 8 in the morning. I expect a positive response, my sweet. You know I don't do 'No'."

With that said he turned on his heels and left her standing there in her cabin with her jaw dropped and eyes wide open, as a result of shock.

DAMN YOU ETHAN MARS ! YOU ARROGANT PIG !

************************************

Holly Conners had been working with Ethan Mars and Maximus King for almost Five years. She had been taking care of their branch, while they were across the world on various business trips. She had an amazing job , amazing family and amazing friends. When suddenly her Mom and Dad drop a bomb on her head saying that she has to get married within two months or they would arrange her marriage themselves.

Well she was 26 after all. Their concern was natural seeing she had never dated or even had flings.

The marriage thing wasn't a big deal either. Until a mysterious marriage proposal from Ethan Mars, turns her perfect world into a complete mess...

Lots of love, cute moments , Holly's witty comebacks and with her tongue which has a mind of its own.

Her life was going to be an interesting joyride...