Pain

Ibiki started out with basic questions but they got harder and harder to answer as we went. 
"Tell me about your kekkei genkai" he stated.

"I can't," I stuttered not knowing what would happen next. 

"You mentioned that the villagers treated you badly...inhumanely tell me about that." he stated. 

"What was the worst treatment you received?" He asked when I stayed silent.

A sick feeling overwhelmed me. My stomach began to turn, they were sick people. I don't think, I even have the will to speak about that. My heart was beating fast and my breath was short. 

"Why?" I choked. 

"You expect me to trust someone who can't openly tell me about themselves?" he asked viciously. 

"I...I umm....they....I don't know how...," I stuttered trying to find words. 

"Are you going to tell me?" He asked. 

I opened my mouth then shut it again in this state I wouldn't be able to speak coherently. He stood up from his chair and walked to the door. Opening it I could see the people stop what they were doing to look in. They were probably surprised to see the only damage was the bruise the Hokage gave me, and my previous wounds. I was still in my normal clothes they hadn’t tied me up or anything. 

"MORI!" Ibiki shouted. 

I saw a few people’s eyes widen. Oh this was going to be bad I could tell. A young man appeared in the door way, he wore the normal ninja garb covered by a black jacket. His eyes were electric blue and his hair was an ash brown. 

"Yes, Sir!" He answered. 

"I need you for this interrogation." He stated plainly. 

Mori walked into the room taking a place behind me. 

"We will now remove your robes and mask," Ibiki stated. 

"No, Please leave the mask." I begged. 

I hated my face I never wanted anyone to see it the only living person who knew what I truly looked like was my father. I didn't want them to see the horrific scarring. The scars were not the only things I had to hide. The two black circles under my eyes represented my bloodline with my father as well. My masked had covered everything below my eyes for years, but now they were going to take my only sense of pride left too. Beautiful? Maybe, only if I kept my mask on. It was my only thing that made me feel pride was my mysterious beauty. 

"Why did you lie about who you are?" He demanded. 

"No it's just.....fine. It's not like I have any choices here," I growled. 

They removed my robes leaving me sitting on a torture chair wearing only, a tight crop top and mid-thigh shorts. When he pulled off the mask I saw something in his eyes. Was it pity or could it be that he knew what it was like. My body was littered with scars some more noticeable than others. I always wore clothes that covered as much skin as possible because of the scars. Now they could see them I could only assume what they thought about them. I glared at him my silver eyes boring into his black ones. So what he had two scars on his face he was nothing like me. He didn't understand the shame of never being able to have anyone see you like this. 

"Why do you people keep looking at me like that I don't need your pity I growled," they didn't understand. 

Ibiki laughed at me like I was a fool "What was your position as a kunoichi?" He asked. 

"My position was classified," I stated blatantly. 

"You were doing well tell now, why won't you answer the questions anymore? Will I have to utilize Mori?" He rushed.