Special reading!!!!

. . . 

I have no words at what the book got, I mean I was just a fangirl in the internet writing some odd things and yet I reached over 3.50K reads and over 100 votes... I couldn't have any other words thanking you guys. I mean these reads and votes are impossible without anyone of you reading this. So I'm making this reading for you!

ALSO!!!!! *PLEASE READ*

I wanted to make a drawing book that was suppose to be my ocs but now...
I can draw what you guys want me to!!!

The drawing book is going to be posted in 3 days, but for now you can comment here for anything you want me to draw and I'll do my best for you guys!!! It can be anything from anime, to one of my OC's or maybe even yours interacting with the anime character or my oc! It's your choice!!!

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

I am very excited that danganronpa 3 is going to be released today which is the same day I'm posting this so...

I will take requests from the new upcoming danganronpa as well!!!!!

For now! I talked to much.

ON WITH THE SPECIAL BOOK!!!!

And the story is

*Epic drumroll by Nagito*

VALENTINES EVEN THOUGH IT'S JULY!!!!!!! However since there are... *cough cough* a lot of characters I decided to literally write every boy names on a piece of paper and pick a total of 10 out of the hat. 

Also sorry about gender I can't think anything for girls... I'm really sorry... But...

I WAS THAT DESPERATE TO PICK SOMEONE AND HERE ARE THE WINNERS IN FACT I HAVE PROOF AND IT THE IMAGE BELOW!!!

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT THIS IS THE ORDER

Byakuya

Nekomaru

Hajime

Naegi

Gundham

Ishimaru