Nagito Komaeda x Reader

(I feel really bad for the person on Quotev who requested me this...I never finished it and now I'm glad to have an inspiration to write this. This is from Chiasa on quotev, here is her link. https://www.quotev.com/28632827 I hope you enjoy!)

---

I'm sorry

---

Nagito Komaeda

How would words describe what he is?

If someone walked up to you and asked what kind of person he is how would you reply?

I mean yeah at first he's a polite yet insecure boy, he would often encourage others to be hopeful and cooperative, he also seemed harmless with his bright smile can comfort anyone in any situation. He is also slightly annoying at times, but he's caring. He is also a person who I first would call a friend arriving at this island.

He actually made me special, he actually made me realize my talent isn't bad, useless and all of the above. My talent is the ultimate knitter and in my opinion it sucks, but other people think it's the 'red ribbon of fate' which represents my thread I knit into many designs. Other than my talent, he still made me feel special for I also felt bad for his talent. I was glad we had things in common.

Till we had the first trial

The first trial was when everything shattered from the friendship we created along with what I thought about him. It was soon he turned into a lunatic, psychotic to be honest. Something happened to him and I actually feel something during that.

It wasn't hatred, it wasn't being scared, it was being

Sorry...

Yet I don't know why I should have emotions like this for him, he's a insane person that doesn't know the true meaning of hope. I mean everyone has different points of hope for which I can clearly understand, but he was taking it to another level where in fact it soon lead him to be tied up, he's now trapped in an abandoned building where we kept him.

Feeling slightly guilty I always visit him just to talk to him, but the conversations usually leads to no where as all he talks about is hope and despair with me. I actually always wanted to get to know him better and yet he keeps on saying he just wants to be a stepping stool, although in the end I will never think of him like that.

Today I'm visiting Nagito again bringing his food like always since everyone seems fine with it. Walking to the old building I stood in front of the door, took a deep breath and opened it to hear the creaking noise along with light entering the room, not feeling shaken at all like anyone else would walking in. I seem him tied up lying on the floor looking like he would belong in a asylum.

Walking over to him feeling his eyes watching over me like an eagle aiming for it's prey never losing eye connection, yet I never seemed faze as I sat in front of him with the tray in between us.

"Hey...Just the person I was expecting to see" Smiling like always, I let out a sigh

"We are friends, what do you expect?" For me I'm not like the others who fall into his traps, instead I see through them and manage to avoid them. "I brought your food again" I said poking the tray towards him ever so slowly.

"You are so generous! Although I'm not hungry at all, I just want to talk to you like you do to me all the time" Staring at me with his gray eyes, he sat up straightly I replied calmly

"Alright then, what do you think about this situation now?"

"It's nothing for a piece of trash like me. You must be really bored to talk to a pest like me..."