Nagito Komaeda x Reader (Request)

(This is a request from SilverBirdWingz I hope you like it!)

---

I HATE THE COLD

You mentally shout in your head as you let out a cough and a little shiver underneath a blanket wrapped around your shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Your closest friend Hajime asked as he walked over to you

"Yeah, i-it's just the c-cold"

"Are you sure?"

"Of c-course" Stuttering over your words, you let out another cough and continued to sip your hot cocoa.

Today was shockingly a special day, it was Christmas! And everyone was invited to Hajime's house to celebrate the night. Of course you came earlier so you can help, but Hajime refuses and told you to warm up a bit by sitting next to the fire while drinking some hot cocoa. Yet rather than being warm you were the opposite. You were shaking, trying to warm yourself with your own breath. You even tried to ask Hajime for warmth yet there was nothing, literately since he denied to hug you. :(

"Should I get my coat?"

"N-n-no need"

"(y/n)... You can get sick"

"I-I'm fine I said" Standing up with the blankets long enough to reach the ground you said with a smile "I-I just need s-some time to w-warm up" Trying your best to talk straight without shattering your teeth in the process. Hajime only nodded in defeat as he continued on finishing the decorations, with a low sigh a Christmas miracle happened. As you hear the doorbell ring you decided to open it very carefully getting away from the cold wind's direction. You heard two familiar voices that made your day.

"We're here Hajime" Taking a peek at the side of the door you were greeted by a slap of cold wind in return to see Chiaki Nanami and Nagito Komaeda.

"Oh, (y/n) you're here?" Nagito asked

"Y-yeah..." Closing the door as quickly as you let out another cough, noticing Chiaki asks

"Are you alright? Shaking like that is bad and if there's no such things as allergies in winter... Is this what they called being cold?"

About to object to Chiaki you knew there was no point if she was wearing the exact same clothes as always in the summer and winter. You decided not to question Chiaki as you said.

"Y-yeah I-I just d-d-don't like the cold" Turning your head to a corner you said "H-Hajime is around the c-corner" Nodding Chiaki went off, however

"What are you waiting here for?" Nagito asks, looking up to face his white spiky hair and light green eyes "Shouldn't you also go to where the rest are?"

"... I-I get cold easily s-so I usually stay n-near the f-fire"

"Fire. What fire?" Confused you turned around to point where the fire was suppose to be only to find out that it was extinguished, guessing that it was because of the sudden wind. You only let out a sigh of defeat.

"Don't worry even though I may be trash, I can bring you hope" Bending over to the fire place rummaging through one of his pockets, he took out a flat silver box. Opening the lid he pushed his thumb against a small wheel creating light form his hands. As he created the small flame he leaned it towards some small sticks which created a chain effect to create a big enough fire to light the room.

Rushing over to the fire you knelt on the ground placing your hand slightly above the warmth.

"T-thanks"

"It's nothing, it was just my luck" Shaking your head in disagreement while letting out a sneeze he than asked

"Should I get you anything?"